The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

Graham Park is a disaster. There really was no genuine interview process, just 6 wasted weeks before his mate's man got the job [snipped]. It was a done deal all about cronyism. Disgusting that this was allowed to happen at our football club.

If he is DOF, we are royally fecked. Knows no more about football than any other punter in the stands (in fact my source says he knows nothing!), but has a rich daddy.

Edited by Frankie
Unsubstantiated allegations are unacceptable

I heard a while back that Graham Park wants to be DoF. We'd be even more of a laughing stock if that were to happen. I know he led the managerial interviews. Don't fancy him or Levein

I don't know who's more deluded, whoever told you that or you for believing it.

Graham Park is a disaster. There really was no genuine interview process, just 6 wasted weeks before his mate's man got the job [snipped]. It was a done deal all about cronyism. Disgusting that this was allowed to happen at our football club.

If he is DOF, we are royally fecked. Knows no more about football than any other punter in the stands (in fact my source says he knows nothing!), but has a rich daddy.

Is there actually anyone at Rangers who meets with your approval?

He's coming round on Miller.......

You'd better head for cover BH. You've just poked the bear with that suggestion. I've often wondered what it would be like to sit next to TB at a game when Miller is playing. And does he cheer if Miller scores, or does he look to the linesman for an offside flag?

Only kidding TB.

I don't know who's more deluded, whoever told you that or you for believing it.

The rumour told to me earlier this week wasn't that he wants to be DOF but that he's acting as Director of Football in the absence of one. Whether that's through choice or necessity wasn't made clear. The same person told me the Park family are financially keeping the whole show on the road currently as no one else is investing. He maybe deluded too of course.

RANGERS have emerged as shock contenders to land Northern Ireland star Niall McGinn.

The ex-Celtic ace will leave Aberdeen after their Scottish Cup final against his former club and *several English clubs have been chasing him.

But SunSport can reveal McGinn’s name has been mentioned at Ibrox in the past week, though no official contact has been made by the Light Blues.

McGinn has made it clear he has no intentions of deciding his future until after the Scottish Cup final on May 27.

But the 29-year-old is one of several players Pedro Caixinha is now monitoring.

McGinn has been a *target for Oxford United and Ipswich Town in recent months but Bolton had jumped to the front of the queue.

Trotters boss Phil Parkinson has instructed his club to make a significant offer to McGinn in the hope of completing a deal after Aberdeen take on Brendan Rodgers’ Celtic.

The news that *Rangers have expressed a tentative interest could change everything.

The smart money is still on McGinn starting the new season in English football, as he is keen to try his luck there. But Rangers could give him a difficult choice to make.