The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

CATHRO OUT Ian Cathro leaves Hearts with immediate effect.

I wonder if this will do anything to the Walker transfer.

No, just the fact he's lost the support of the fans and the dressing room it seems.

Expect Hartley to take over.

With Mark Allen starting today, I wonder if we'll see some progress on the transfer front (ins &outs). We're still short in forward areas IMHO.

Agree a striker who scores little is not really good enough, although I think he can take a lot of credit for the Miller goal.

Best time to get him now that Cathro is sacked really hope we put more bids in to get him.

Difficult one, new manager might want rid of him to get some funds in so he can get some of his own style players in.

Again, the board might want rid of him to fund a new manager, or be able to promise transfer money to any prospective new manager.

In regards to a striker Morelos hit 47 goals in 62 appearances during his time in Finland - if that is not an out and out striker what is?

High hopes for Morelos! I still don't know why Hardie can't get his chance too? I am in the camp of needing another striker though. Louis Molt is the ideal man.

CATHRO OUT Ian Cathro leaves Hearts with immediate effect.

I wonder if this will do anything to the Walker transfer.

It wasn't that long ago there was a clamour from some for Cathro to be appointed as Rangers manager. It must really hurt some people to know that Kris Boyd really does understand football better than them. I now a few who are really struggling to come to terms with that.

For what it's worth Cathro, and I assume his successor, didn't decide who the club signs or sells, Levein does. I'm sure they are consulted but it's Levein's decision. Hearts will almost certainly sit on Walker until they are made an offer they can't refuse or the transfer window is about to shut.

In my view the offer of 650K or so they have already been made is an offer they can't/shouldn't refuse. It's a sight better than the nothing they are likely to get if they don't move a player in this window who everyone knows doesn't want to be there.

The Hertz, ken, have to pay off Cathro & Co, are looking at a building contract which is way over budget, are likely to have to appoint an out of work manager/coach to save compen, (oh, say, Hartley,) who will love to have a player who, by all accounts, wishes to leave and sign on the dotted line @Ibrox, so wherein lies the problem?

The Hertz, ken, have to pay off Cathro & Co, are looking at a building contract which is way over budget, are likely to have to appoint an out of work manager/coach to save compen, (oh, say, Hartley,) who will love to have a player who, by all accounts, wishes to leave and sign on the dotted line @Ibrox, so wherein lies the problem?

A cheque for £650,000 generally solves most of my problems (i wish). Im thinking the jam tarts will deal----lets see.