The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

£6-7m? Are we back on the EBTs?

Didn't they promise the entire season ticket money would be made available and I think I remember a story saying Douglas Park was offering around 9 million with provisos about who was on the board.

As for me I love it when they spend money to get the usual yahoos frothing at the mouth. Simple math isn't their forte.

A club selling in excess of 40K season tickets will always have some money. I would be willing to bet the sheep and the rest wish they were as 'broke' as we allegedly are. I suspected from a few weeks back that they would expend a minimum 5 million or so. A UEFA inquiry must be demanded. Resolution 55 :P

hope big bruno walks into the arrival lounge takes one question from tendermeatballs and immediately lunges into a massive slide tackle taking him and the rest of his media buddies out the game for the season . Let the revolution begin:rfcbouncy:

Bruno Alves apparently arrived in Scotland....... and then exited the airport via a side door leaving the press empty handed and raging :roflmao2:

According to some on FF, Cumming's release clause actually says 750k, not 1.3m.

Exciting times right now. (Not related to the above, just generally speaking ;-) )

Would be very interesting if that came to pass. Maybe some cash and O'Halloran to sweeten the deal. I feel confident he could get us goals and with the defence and midfield taking shape it would be a whole different scenario from last time out.

There is a video at that link showing him taking out Diego Costa for which he was then booked. Can anyone explain to me why he was booked? It looked like a perfectly timed slide tackle in which he took the ball then Costa fell jumping over him.

Latest news.

The latest player to be linked with Rangers, left back Pedro Rebocho, has played for Portugal’s age-groups right through to Under-21s.

He began his career at Benfica B before signing for Moreirense last year.