The Pre-Summer-2017 transfer rumours and hearsay all inclusive Thread

It's what we wanted and it looks as if it's all beginning to fall into place. Going to be meltdowns on the DR 'hotline' demanding UEFA probes because 'they're skint'

Aside from the massive strengthening it looks as if the sheep will be scurrying around the bargain basement looking to replace the nucleus of a team they're heading to lose. And oh the screams of the exuberant ones if a deal for Cummings came through. Best transfer window in many a year.

people keep saying he won a Euro medal and he did indeed although he only played 1 game when Pepe was injured.

Second best in the European championship winning squad is still a massive improvement on top 10 in league 1. I think the board are pushing out the boat in an attempt to secure a Europa league group spot.

I can see him racking up a body count the mafia would envy. Hoping he's smart enough to avoid that many cards as he leaves the bodies in his wake. Just the knowledge that he could be bearing down on you is enough to make a player release a ball when he should be holding it up.

I can see him racking up a body count the mafia would envy. Hoping he's smart enough to avoid that many cards as he leaves the bodies in his wake. Just the knowledge that he could be bearing down on you is enough to make a player release a ball when he should be holding it up.

Even if he is, the BBC will highlight everything he does as will the radio and papers. Then the compliance officer (Rangers only, obviously) will step in and so forth. If only he was coming into set of level playing fields, but, alas, he isn't.

Edited by SteveC

that

is how you tackle

I don't get why he was booked for that. In the replay you can clearly see it was a perfectly timed tackle that took the ball then Costa fell over his legs.