Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

I think that somebody, one of those empowered, should change the title of this thread to:

Turning Shame at Hampden into Complete, Abject Humiliation at Ibrox.

Reading it the first time I was actually thinking that this doesn't augur well.

BTW, watching us start good and then conceeding silly goals made me think of our first game at the Scumhut ...

terrible.We are going to have to dig very deep financially as fans and buy our way out of this. I know most already put loads of money up to follow the club but we need more. There isn't going to be any saviour swooping in with money, its down to us. I cant watch another season where we cant even believe we can compete.

If the stories about Toral are true which im leaning toward believing then he must be sent home now, in fact he should have been sent home weeks ago.

We're probably going to need at least a couple of years of stability to get on an even keel and this season there was nothing like stability from start to finish. Simply building to be better than the rest at this point will be a huge step forward. We lost the bulk of their lead over us to the others not to them. It's within our grasp to change that.

terrible.We are going to have to dig very deep financially as fans and buy our way out of this. I know most already put loads of money up to follow the club but we need more. There isn't going to be any saviour swooping in with money, its down to us. I cant watch another season where we cant even believe we can compete.

If the stories about Toral are true which im leaning toward believing then he must be sent home now, in fact he should have been sent home weeks ago.

Think I've missed the Toral thing, what's going on there?

That's as bad as it gets.

We need 3/4 successful signings in the summer to get heading back in the right direction.

Warburton's summer signings have proved to be almost a complete failure. His January loan signings have had a few good moments but are short of what is required. It can't be repeated.