Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

On a sidenote, PC said in the aftermath of the game that big changes are planned for the summer, so there is hoping.

There is also rumours that the fat man may be ready to do a deal with King? Buying his shares off him. The thought of this making me ill. Goodness knows what will happen if Jabba get his hands on us?

There is also rumours that the fat man may be ready to do a deal with King? Buying his shares off him. The thought of this making me ill. Goodness knows what will happen if Jabba get his hands on us?

rubbish

why would king go to all that effort in the first place?

It sickens me to see them get the whole Broomie, and we get a corner at Parkhead. Just another item of capitulation by the board. However if they had had no fans it would not have altered the result, that was 1-5 going on 15.

I agree, it would not have changed the result but we should not be inviting that filth to Ibrox on a red carpet with special treatment.

You can hate them to the core, but with all due respect, that Yahoo lot was simply a class better than any player we had out there. As opposed when we played them in the League Cup a few seasons back, where they ran the show and did not break sweat to beat us ... when our team was even worse, now they have a well settled unit of internationals and CL-proven players who right now click and run high on confidence. They were very much up for the game and no matter whom we had played out there and who would have told them their tactics from the sidelines, we were always running out second best. At the end of the day, we can be "grateful" that it was not 5-0 at half-time.

I usually agree with everything you write but who are these CL proven players that Celtic have?