Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

Just back from that pish. Gutless performance.

On the penalty - don't know if you could see it from TV but the ref had no clue where the foul was, either did the linesman. Both looked over at the 4th official who unbelievably made the decision. Was it in the box?.

I'd like to know that too. I'm behind the goal and although it was a daft challenge it definitely looked outside the box.

The second goal looked offside too.

Having said that, the scum weren't in need of any advantages today.

Just back from that pish. Gutless performance.

On the penalty - don't know if you could see it from TV but the ref had no clue where the foul was, either did the linesman. Both looked over at the 4th official who unbelievably made the decision. Was it in the box?

The Scott Brown tackle that went right through Miller - was that not a two footer? Brown kicked, elbowed and cheated his way through the match and I can't believe he never even got booked. The pressure has certainly worked.

Next, the Celtic players repeatedly went over to the Rangers fans to wind them up. The compliant ref just left them to it. I wasn't surprised when the fan came on to have a go although the guy is obviously a tube.

Their fans seem to just revel in being scumbags.

I'm struggling to see how we can get back to where we were. Im gutted.

I'm afraid it was in the box.

During the next transfer window, they need to bring in good, not decent, quality players & find the funds to allow that to happen. That doesn't mean that we need to spend £m's on transfer fees, but there must be funds available as & when required.

£1.8m was reportedly spent on Garner....so far, he's not been worth £1.80, never mind nearly £2m. Ceptic spend £0.5m on Dumbell & reap the benefits......

They spent more on Sinclair than our entire starting eleven today.

With Garner we became at least some sort of a threat, as he drew fouls and laid on the goal for Miller.

While it might be true, should we really rely on conjecture and hearsay regarding Toral?

On reflection, any half decent player might well feel stressed when asked to play with that lot, out there, on display, today.

Edited by Uilleam

That was the worst Rangers performance I have ever witnessed in every department. I stayed to the end however I am embarrassed and ashamed of my club.

My heart sank when I seen the formation which was effectively a 4-3-3 from KO. Is PC the man for the job? Can any manager survive a 5-1 defeat from them at Ibrox? The manner of the defeat and the gutless, spineless performance was sickening to watch.

They are an average side, however today they added disgrace, shame and cowardice to that list.

That was the worst Rangers performance I have ever witnessed in every department. I stayed to the end however I am embarrassed and ashamed of my club.

Get a grip of yourself. These players, apart from Miller, will move on and better ones will come in.

I'd like to know that too. I'm behind the goal and although it was a daft challenge it definitely looked outside the box.

The second goal looked offside too.

Having said that, the scum weren't in need of any advantages today.

I was in the Copland front right at the 6 yard line and it was well inside. Beaton couldn't see it nor the linesman so I presume the 4th official made the decision.Beerman was very rash...

Brown is a protected species. He can do kick, punch and dive and get away with it. It seems intimidation of referees works. Beaton was a disgrace, the tackle on Miller that put him in the air he never even gave a free kick for never mind carding the player.

Edited by Little General