Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

Having watched those players capitulate to Celtic, your response is to focus on the manager??? Unbelievable!

He has shown the passion and desire to win and although he may not turn out to be a success, he deserves some time. The focus of any disappointment has to be on the players. We need mentally strong players and although many of them clearly have technical skills and talent, they are not strong enough in the mind to be Rangers players. Once again, 3 or 4 players (who can't be replaced at the moment) are ruining it for the whole team. Bring on the transfer window. We have one enormous job to do in recruiting.

its quite clearly both

he hasn't got a clue what he's doing

along with the guy who appointed him and signed off on these dud players.

Another thing; we must simply stop giving that filth the whole stand. Stick them where the away fans are normally. They deserve no special treatment.

It sickens me to see them get the whole Broomie, and we get a corner at Parkhead. Just another item of capitulation by the board. However if they had had no fans it would not have altered the result, that was 1-5 going on 15.

You can hate them to the core, but with all due respect, that Yahoo lot was simply a class better than any player we had out there. As opposed when we played them in the League Cup a few seasons back, where they ran the show and did not break sweat to beat us ... when our team was even worse, now they have a well settled unit of internationals and CL-proven players who right now click and run high on confidence. They were very much up for the game and no matter whom we had played out there and who would have told them their tactics from the sidelines, we were always running out second best. At the end of the day, we can be "grateful" that it was not 5-0 at half-time.

Edited by der Berliner

You can hate them to the core, but with all due respect, that Yahoo lot was simply a class better than any player we had out there. As opposed when we played them in the League Cup a few seasons back, where they ran the show and did not break sweat to beat us ... when our team was even worse, now they have a well settled unit of internationals and CL-proven players who right now click and run high on confidence. They were very much up for the game and no matter whom we had played out there and who would have told them their tactics from the sidelines, we were always running out second best. At the end of the day, we can be "grateful" that it was not 5-0 at half-time.

week after week you come away with this stuff

its NOT the result , i dare say everyone of us expected to get beat

its the manner

the disorganised, indisciplined shambles and lack of fight that is the problem

week after week you come away with this stuff

its NOT the result , i dare say everyone of us expected to get beat

its the manner

the disorganised, indisciplined shambles and lack of fight that is the problem

Yep, and this does not always has to do with our players alone, which is the impression you get reading much of the above.

its quite clearly both

he hasn't got a clue what he's doing

along with the guy who appointed him and signed off on these dud players.

I don't think it would matter who our manager was at the moment. There's nothing anyone can do about installing the character some of the players need to have a future at Ibrox. So far the recruitment has been poor. I hope you'll agree that he at least deserves a transfer window to bring in his own players.

Also, it's easy to get carried away after that today (especially following on from the display on Sunday), but it's only a handful of those players that are not up to it. However, it's then got such a detrimental effect on the whole team.

I don't think it would matter who our manager was at the moment. There's nothing anyone can do about installing the character some of the players need to have a future at Ibrox. So far the recruitment has been poor. I hope you'll agree that he at least deserves a transfer window to bring in his own players.

Also, it's easy to get carried away after that today (especially following on from the display on Sunday), but it's only a handful of those players that are not up to it. However, it's then got such a detrimental effect on the whole team.

nah, i don't agree with any of that

and no i think the decision should now be getting talked about - do you allow the meagre transfer fund to be spent by this guy