Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

The board are not going to be able to come up with the sort of funds needed.

We need to come up with some ideas to supplement the clubs income.

For a start the fans groups who collect money should go to their members and vote on diverting the funds in the short term towards player acquisitions through a player buying scheme with future revenue from sales put back into the account to fund future acquisitions, possibly get agreement from the board to match whats put up.

Secondly we must rid our club of Sports Direct. We must peacefully protest their transportation hub and cause delay. Its the only viable( though desperate) action we can take that will influence the day to day running of SD and force the issue. A even small delay to a transport hub will have huge financial ramifications for the company.

I've no idea what planet you're on but it sure isn't anywhere on earth. Right now Club 1872 have a £million+ in the bank and I believe I'm right in saying that at most 47.5% of that can go to projects other than buying shares. I'm fairly sure it would be contrary to their Articles to use any of the money to buy players. And what kind of player would you get for less than half a million anyway?

SDI are making mincemeat of DK & PM in the court case already in part because they as Directors of RRL encouraged the fan's boycott contrary to their fiduciary duty to that company. Either the SD contract is going to run for the remaining 6+ years or they are going to exact big damages from TRFC. The boycott of the stores has proven to be counter productive, now you want to peacefully protest at the hub; get a grip.

Just back from that pish. Gutless performance.

On the penalty - don't know if you could see it from TV but the ref had no clue where the foul was, either did the linesman. Both looked over at the 4th official who unbelievably made the decision. Was it in the box?

The referee was indeed unsure and didn't get any help form the linesman, so he quite rightly took his time and looked for guidance from the 4th official. Although obviously not in line, he probably had the clearest and most direct view; and he made the right call. I sit just behind Rangers TV and saw the replay on the monitor. It was around a foot inside the box. A clear penalty, not even a close decision.

On reflection, any half decent player might well feel stressed when asked to play with that lot, out there, on display, today.

It's a fair point; stressed by having to play with our team of chancers (Miller, Wilson and Hill apart); rather than scared of playing against Celtic?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

There is also rumours that the fat man may be ready to do a deal with King? Buying his shares off him. The thought of this making me ill. Goodness knows what will happen if Jabba get his hands on us?

Rumour has it that if Mr Ashley can sell Newcastle United to the Chinese he will make Mr King an offer he can't refuse.

This should be all over media demanding retrospective action? Yeeeeehhhhhhh......

It looks quite deliberate but since the referee saw it and deemed no action required other than a verbal warning; no further action can be taken.