Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

Just in from that shambles today. I'm lost for words. No rangers team should ever lose 5 goals at home to Celtic. Those imposters don't care. Only Miller is Rangers class. We have a massive summer coming up and I'm not sure we've the right guys running our club, I'm unconvinced about our manager and I'm absolutely certain it'll cost us money we don't have to get rid of the players pretending they are Rangers players. Depressing thought

Well another crap day actually left 14 minutes early(only second time ever)but what I will say is you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Pedro has what he inherited from Warburton and continues to struggle as he did.

What is needed in transfers is players who can hit ground running whilst we nurture our U/20's.

Today's bunch were mainly diabolical.

Not sure whether to post this here or in a new thread; but anyone see what happened in the Director's Box at the end?

I was watching the teams come off, including Celtic in case of mischief. When I turned round there was a Police sergeant in the DB and various officers and stewards at the top. I've been sent a post from a certain other web forum headed "John Gilligan in angry exchange with a number of fans". Apparently some fans near the DB were irate when we went 5-1 down and JG "turned beetroot in the face and proceeded to give a load back to them for a good minute" (it is alleged). It is further alleged that "such was the nature of the exchange, the stewards nearby couldn't actually throw anyone out as Gilligan was as furious and aggressive as they were".

Correction - since the referee saw it, realised that it was Brown and would face hounding from Sellick fans, the media, an appeal against his decision then professionally ostracised and the decision overturned, he decided it was best to pretend it wasn't deliberate.

I wouldn't argue with the gist of that but equally it looked like Hill banjo-ed someone just before half time and also got away with a talking to. According to Tom Miller it was not caught on camera. Anyway I very much doubt we would have beaten a 10-man Celtic team today.

Well let's face it, Coop, the chances of DK putting up £30m are about as high as us winning the EL next season; so we need someone with a big stash and we need it pronto.

Personally I don't care if it's the the Emperor of China or Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, anyone with real money to invest is welcome right now.

By the way what happened to Red Bull?

Wishful thinking by looks of it. I would take substantial investment off just about anyone too. As long as they had our best interests at heart. Jabba sure as heck does not fall into that category.

Not sure whether to post this here or in a new thread; but anyone see what happened in the Director's Box at the end?

I was watching the teams come off, including Celtic in case of mischief. When I turned round there was a Police sergeant in the DB and various officers and stewards at the top. I've been sent a post from a certain other web forum headed "John Gilligan in angry exchange with a number of fans". Apparently some fans near the DB were irate when we went 5-1 down and JG "turned beetroot in the face and proceeded to give a load back to them for a good minute" (it is alleged). It is further alleged that "such was the nature of the exchange, the stewards nearby couldn't actually throw anyone out as Gilligan was as furious and aggressive as they were".

Which goes to show that he is as passionate about the situation as these supporters were?

Well let's face it, Coop, the chances of DK putting up £30m are about as high as us winning the EL next season; so we need someone with a big stash and we need it pronto.

Personally I don't care if it's the the Emperor of China or Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, anyone with real money to invest is welcome right now.

There was a well written article about this a wee while back. Essentially it says that King having 10 or 50m does not matter, as he can't simply throw it into the fray as previous owners (sic!). He does not own the company or the club, he owns 14%. And "we" essentially ask him to throw in unsecured soft loans which will probaby land the club and him in bother again. Dunno why that is so hard to understand (not aimed at you, BH).

We can sell the naming rights of Ibrox or Auchenhowie, whip up a decent enough and well structured membership scheme or the like, apart from selling players. Soft loans ain't the answer in this day and age.

The anyone but King mantra will serve us as well as the anyone but Murray did.

The notion that Ashley would be a benevolent Sugar Daddy to us is utterly ridiculous.

Here's a quote from one of your favourite Ashley placemen from the time when they were pulling our strings, "They'd [the fans] better get used to coming second to Celtic.

It was the loose cannon Brian Bowman (allegedly).

The shame of last Sunday impossibly became worse today,bullied second to everything not at the races,rudderless in an ever darkening tempest.

There is absolutely no defence for the board or king they are finished,a shambles.