Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

not yet

he's building up to it

and the whole support must surely be vulnerable to literally any suggestion no matter how fucking stupid

not yet

he's building up to it

How do you want me to say it , when his first involvement became public knowledge the vast majority of the support were cumming in their pants , it was only when posters on RM and on here started to point out the massive flaws that people started asking questions , Charles green was desperate for money , Ashley has loads of it and loves a profit ,CG was only ever in it for the short haul , do you seriously believe he was going to hang around to answer questions

mike ashley aint the solution----can we at least understand that(could we use that as a starting point?)

I don't even know if he's interested; but some pretty informed people seem to think he is.

So let's say MA is not interested. We know from the ongoing court case that he's got us by the balls on the retail agreement.

Let's start there.

Now where do we go?

Not only has MA got us by the balls from the judges comments ,Puma could sue us for millions in compensation , the amateur hour just goes on and on from this board and it appears it's only going to get worse

Well we did TRY to press them this time but that just opened up gaps in our MF which allowed them to play their pretty football and BTW they are good at that. We learned that we don't have a full back who can defend. We learned that we desperately need Kranjcar to come back fit or someone else like him to run the MF. We learned that Kranjcar apart (or possibly including) we need an entire new MF. We learned that we need a commanding CB. And most of all we learned that we need a 20 goal a season striker.

We learned that Garner, Windass, Dodoo and Waghorn are not good enough to take us forward.

How's that to start?

We also learned that Scott Brown has a licence to kill.

So let me get this right.

If MA came in tomorrow and bought out DK for the £3/4million or whatever he's invested in shares and offered to pump £20/30 million into the Club, you wouldn't take it?

BH, I like reading your posts but I'm assuming you've been drowning your sorrows with something stronger than alcohol to have come out with this. Are you serious? Would you really welcome MA back? MA has no place at our club no matter how much money he threw at it.

So let me get this right.

If MA came in tomorrow and bought out DK for the £3/4million or whatever he's invested in shares and offered to pump £20/30 million into the Club, you wouldn't take it?

Not something we have to worry about.

He cant buy more shares and he doesnt even put money into Newcastle he leeches it out.

You should be afraid of ashley.

The fact you arent is laughable. It shows incredible levels of stubbornness or stupidity. Possibly both.

More than happy to stop.

But I would like to see some genuine solutions to the mess we're in right now.

Havent read this debate but you do have a point although its very unlikely and left field.

I don't even know if he's interested; but some pretty informed people seem to think he is.

So let's say MA is not interested. We know from the ongoing court case that he's got us by the balls on the retail agreement.

Let's start there.

Could you please stop asking the same question about where investment is coming from.As you know fine well that nobody has the answer(including you).

I feel like I've walked into the twilight zone tonight. I can honestly say I've tried to read between the lines regarding what BH and others are saying about investment rumours but I can't work it out. All I can tell is that we have people who have lost the plot when talking about MA. We were almost dead and buried as a club. We have a future now (as far as I can see) and unfortunately that future has some tough years ahead as we try to rebuild.

We've had a tough season because for one reason or another our recruitment last summer was poorly managed. Because of this we've had to rely on a championship team to get us to the top of the premier league. We all hoped that we'd be closer to Celtic but we didn't really expect to do well against them did we? The games on Sunday and today showed that we have a big job ahead but are things so bad that we're talking about dancing with the devil again? My club is too precious to risk placing it in the hands of anyone other than supporters.

Am I missing something here because I just don't get it. We were aiming for second place this season. We didn't achieve that and it's really disappointing. The board were put in a terrible position after the antics of MW and co, and put PC in charge. He can't work miracles overnight, especially with these players so he needs time. And if anyone thinks we are spending 20m on players in the summer, you're clearly smoking something because that's not going to happen. Furthermore, there's no one that will 'invest' that type of money because there's no return on it.

For us to return to the top without jeopardising the financial future of the club, it will take a long time. If you're not prepared for that then you're in for years of disappointment. I'm gutted that this has happened to our club and wish it was different, but it's not. We are where we are and need to get through it. I'm hoping we can have some successes along the way, but I'm also expecting some further setbacks as we had this week.

In the meantime, can we please not lose all sense of perspective and reality. It's tough enough as it is without my support network on here losing its mind.