Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

They just refuse to criticise celtc or the sfa and theres now way to avoid that if they talk about it.

Stewart Gilmour - Peter Lawwell runs Scottish football

Celtic chief Peter Lawwell runs Scottish football claims former St Mirren chairman Stewart Gilmour

This story looks more and more obvious every day.

Have to make up for last week and so does Pedro with selections.

Foderingham

Tavernier Hill Wilson Beerman

Toral Holt

Windass Hyndman Dodoo

Miller

I know Dodoo is a striker but I was impressed with him cutting in from the left against Aberdeen.

I don't know how Garner could be considered and Kenny has a good record against Celtic and should start up top.

I agree that last weekend was the one to go all guns blazing for, however, I wouldn't say this game is like a friendly. We are by no means guaranteed 3rd spot at the minute with St Johnstone 9 points behind. A heavy defeat for us and a win for St J this weekend would see us only 6 ahead with a similar goal difference to them... At least a point and a good showing in this game should be enough to hold onto third. However, if a skudding ensues who knows how our season will play out.

What makes you think St Johnstone are going to become the super-team of the play-offs? St Johnstone won't get 9 points from the play-offs. Celtic want to go the season unbeaten, Aberdeen want to finish second and play them tomorrow at Pittodrie and then they will need to beat us on the last day of the season. We would need to lose all our games. Third place is as good a sewn up.

Edited by pete

WATP podcast last weekend said the reason Toral didnt start was because pre kick off he said to the manager "I cant play". I find this hard to believe. Anyone got any idea? If this was the case Im sure he wouldnt even have been on the bench!

WATP podcast last weekend said the reason Toral didnt start was because pre kick off he said to the manager "I cant play". I find this hard to believe. Anyone got any idea? If this was the case Im sure he wouldnt even have been on the bench!

He apparently pulled out just before the previous OF game as well, which has led to some theories that he was doing a Snelders.

He apparently pulled out just before the previous OF game as well, which has led to some theories that he was doing a Snelders.

I was going to mention this last night BD but didn't as it's not something I wanted to bring up not knowing the truth (not having a go at anyone). It's a strange one as I'm not sure as an outfielder why you would bottle it with nerves?

If it is the case then send him packing as he is good to nobody up here. He will need to find employment at a club with lower ambitions and expectations. We will find out on Sunday if he plays I guess?

Yes that was mentioned also. I really cant see that other than if someone from the dark side has had a word in his ear. If he isnt playing on Sunday then send him back to Arsenal.

What was the Snelders thing?? I didnt hear about that strangely enough.