Turning shame into success: Rangers v Celtic

Yes that was mentioned also. I really cant see that other than if someone from the dark side has had a word in his ear. If he isnt playing on Sunday then send him back to Arsenal.

What was the Snelders thing?? I didnt hear about that strangely enough.

Seconded, can somebody explain that reference?

WATP podcast last weekend said the reason Toral didnt start was because pre kick off he said to the manager "I cant play". I find this hard to believe. Anyone got any idea? If this was the case Im sure he wouldnt even have been on the bench!

If that was the case he should have been put on the first train out of Glasgow.

If that was the case he should have been put on the first train out of Glasgow.

Train? He would be lucky to grab and hide in the back of a milk float out! But Id be very surprised if this is true.

Snelders wouldn't play v mhanks for us against rabids and pulled out through nerves. He needed to carry "Primark boxers in bulk" with him!

He was a former sheep keeper who was signed by us (for any younger members). Since I have turned forty I sound like I am sixty ffs!!

It was well known at the time that Snelders bottled it in big matches for both club and country....

I remember an incident when the pass back rule first came in he received a pass back at chest height panicked and chested the ball to McCoist? who slotted it home.

It was well known at the time that Snelders bottled it in big matches for both club and country....

I remember an incident when the pass back rule first came in he received a pass back at chest height panicked and chested the ball to McCoist? who slotted it home.

Snelders was a fantastic keeper but couldn't handle the big games for club or country as Onevision says. If I remember right it was a New Year game and Goram turned up as pissed as a fart so Snelders was told he was playing, but renegued. The story goes they had to put Goram into the Sauna to get him sobered up.:)

Its never too early for a beer on OF day even at 6am. :drink: Its going to be a long 11 hours.

I have a decent feeling we will win this one today. In a way last week could have helped preparations as the manager surely identified what he did wrong selection wise.

Heading off to Ibrox soon, hate early kick offs!!!, no pre-match pints!, mon the GERS get intae these chunts today

Through beer goggles, darkly, is often the best, the only, way to watch, depending on form, both your own, and that of the team.

I prescribe a kerry-oot, of substantial content.