Lets remember he's 'our' Pedro Caixinha - the manager of OUR Club

How can you take a load of shit journeymen and pit them against a well formed team,Thais what happens week in week out.

Murty did it against Celtic at Parkhead and also dominated Hearts and Aberdeen at Ibrox. He had the same journeymen.

I think people are entitled to give a calculated judgement at any time. Seeing that he didnt learn lessons in one week against Celtic twice has to be alarming. Put that down to stubborness or the players not showing up but it just wasnt good enough.

Of course he will deserve the summer to try get his own team in but i dont see too many confident posts that he will turn it around. The worst thing we want is to be sitting here in 6 months with another few million blown and a worse team.

The fact that he tried and failed to outplay Celtic and Aberdeen (which could easily have neen 1-5 as well) at Ibrox could be taken as ambition but could also be taken as naïveté tactically.

However it's clear from his pronouncements that he is only too painfully aware that the current squad are nowhere near good enough and I doubt that more than 2 or 3 of them will be in the team next season.

There is an obvious concern about the quality of players he will bring in but I'd hazard a guess that not many of them will be currently on loan in the English League 1 or 2.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Honestly, I can't remember that anyone before got that amount of rubbish and downright anti-pathy that PC gets on the various boards. I'd expect that in the media and the trolls are up in arms already, as expected. But it seems very much that patience is running very thin ... and leaves next to all objectivity stranded.

Everyone can see that some of our current players aren't good enough, that doesn't make someone a managerial visionary. I don't think PC has had anything like the opprobrium poured on him that some of our performances have deserved.

I don't have a huge issue with the fact his CV is sketchy. Bill Struth, John Grieg, Graeme Souness and Walter Smith hadn't managed anyone else before taking the Rangers first team job and Jock Wallace had only managed Berwick Rangers. I do have a problem with the teams he's put out since taking the job, the tactics and formations he's employed and performances Rangers have produced. I've seen nothing that makes me believe he can take a player and make him better, that he can mould a team and make them stronger than the sum of their parts, because that's what we need.

Criticism of Pedro, at least on here, as been considered. Everyone wants him to succeed, it's just proving very difficult for some of us to see how that'll happen based on what we've seen so far. I'd be the first to say 'give him time' if I could see what he's trying to do. It's not that Celtic inflicted our worst home defeat for a century, it's that we learned nothing from playing them the week before. How doesn't that worry all of you? Fuxake, fill the midfield, sit deep and deny them space, frustrate them and try and hit them on the break or make the most of set-pieces. All of us would have accepted a turgid 0-0 draw in that match. I genuinely think we've been lucky not to be on the end of some serious doings since that game too. If Thistle and Aberdeen had a striker of any kind of quality both would have been out of sight by half time.

It's fairly clear he'll get to bring in his choice of players in the summer and will at the very least get to start next season as manager. No one hopes I wrong about him more than me.

But balanced criticism, particularly between fellow bears, should be encouraged, not decried.

Everyone can see that some of our current players aren't good enough, that doesn't make someone a managerial visionary. I don't think PC has had anything like the opprobrium poured on him that some of our performances have deserved.

I don't have a huge issue with the fact his CV is sketchy. Bill Struth, John Grieg, Graeme Souness and Walter Smith hadn't managed anyone else before taking the Rangers first team job and Jock Wallace had only managed Berwick Rangers. I do have a problem with the teams he's put out since taking the job, the tactics and formations he's employed and performances Rangers have produced. I've seen nothing that makes me believe he can take a player and make him better, that he can mould a team and make them stronger than the sum of their parts, because that's what we need.

Criticism of Pedro, at least on here, as been considered. Everyone wants him to succeed, it's just proving very difficult for some of us to see how that'll happen based on what we've seen so far. I'd be the first to say 'give him time' if I could see what he's trying to do. It's not that Celtic inflicted our worst home defeat for a century, it's that we learned nothing from playing them the week before. How doesn't that worry all of you? Fuxake, fill the midfield, sit deep and deny them space, frustrate them and try and hit them on the break or make the most of set-pieces. All of us would have accepted a turgid 0-0 draw in that match. I genuinely think we've been lucky not to be on the end of some serious doings since that game too. If Thistle and Aberdeen had a striker of any kind of quality both would have been out of sight by half time.

It's fairly clear he'll get to bring in his choice of players in the summer and will at the very least get to start next season as manager. No one hopes I wrong about him more than me.

But balanced criticism, particularly between fellow bears, should be encouraged, not decried.

In which case, here's a balanced response to your points ...

What's the sketchy cv you're referring to? How 'sketchy' is it to win the league in Mexico? It's a million miles better than most of the leagues in Europe.

He's given young players a chance, mainly because there's not much you can do to change a player's mental strength. As far as I can see, he's made a few of our younger players better already and that's surely a good thing for the future.

We are way behind Celtic and there wasn't much he could achieve in a week. He didn't sit back and go for the draw. He went for the win with a very attacking team. On the day however, Celtic played really well and deserved the victory. It was their best performance of the season. Having said that, if we had a striker who could score, we could have won the cup game.

My only problem with some of the opinions on here is because they are void of any perspective of where we are as a club. And to give PC this amount of stick after such a short period in charge is just bizarre (and downright embarrassing to me anyway). We are supposed to be backing him, but we are possibly the world's best supporters when it comes to finding the negatives in everything, and abusing our own. The supporters are a big part of our overall problem. We need to change just as much as the playing side does.

Murty did it against Celtic at Parkhead and also dominated Hearts and Aberdeen at Ibrox. He had the same journeymen.

when you care more for beating them than anything else than thats how it would seem, but in reality we all can see clearly canixiaha has a better record and has done it with far more negative influences than murty had to deal with.

when you care more for beating them than anything else than thats how it would seem, but in reality we all can see clearly canixiaha has a better record and has done it with far more negative influences than murty had to deal with.

If we beat them often enough,we will once again win the league.Isnt that what everyone connected to Rangers wants?

If we beat them often enough,we will once again win the league.Isnt that what everyone connected to Rangers wants?

no its not. Its became very clear that sections of the support don't want to do the hard stuff to get to the good they just want us to beat celtic and that s it. Just being better than them is what they want, champions over shite. Others like me couldn't care less about them we want the club to be the very best it can be, that will take time and sacrifice. Celtic are an irrelevance.

If we had won that old firm game or played well and drew with nothing else having had changed than it is right now, those same fans crying about how bad everything is would go 180 and say all is great. All they care about whether they realise it or not is beating them, its all they can see blinding them from the positives and the fact that we are making progress.