Rangers Complete Bruno Alves Signing

Scott McClymont‏*

@mcclymontscott

Scott McClymont Retweeted STV Sport

A team containing Alves and Joe Garner has strong potential for wild antics + tough tackling. Take that as you wish

Why am I shocked that the Scottish media are putting a negative slant on this?

Scott McClymont‏*

@mcclymontscott

Scott McClymont Retweeted STV Sport

A team containing Alves and Joe Garner has strong potential for wild antics + tough tackling. Take that as you wish

As predictable as Dalziel saying that he's too old.

meanwhile, "Grandmaster Suck" on follow follow, states that:

Interesting info on the Alves signing!

He was so keen to join Caixhinha that he negotiated his way out of his contract with Cagliari and ensured that Rangers didn't have to pay a fee.

Expect at least two more signings to be announced in the next two days!

Hopefully the answer to my shattered nerves every time a high ball comes in. Apparently he's a remarkable header of the ball and to top it off a known broonaldo slayer.

deleted, already posted. Just working through the pages.

Edited by Craigy1881

Great first signing. A truely European Class level player. 86 caps for the current European Champions and a title winner in 3 countries - and all decent countries (Russia, Turkey and Portugal).

All he needs to be advised is ignore the worrying media in Scotland who just put negativity on everything.

Thats 1 in the bag...who's next?

Great news and might those on here who were not going to renew their ST's feel a bit sick.

I was just thinking that MacK? What a great signing and Pedro is on the case! I'm as exited as I was when he first joined us. Never mind the Magic Hat, we have the Magical Matador......