Odds to win 17/18 title

Anyone who bets on us to win the league this season is throwing money away. Sadly, the vermin have by far the best team in the league and will drop hardly any points (we've already dropped 4 in three matches).

Leicester started, in a much harder League, @5000/1 against, for the title. They won.

If I believe the media, and Los Hermanos Grim, on here, that is the kind of price the bookies should be offering.

That's true and a good point. They did finish the season before with a championship winning run of form, though. Still, it's a good thought.

Edited by SteveC

I am sure I read a story that two Rangers supporters had betted on Rangers to win the league and the company paid them out before a ball was kicked saying they felt sorry for them and then took a swipe at Rangers.

Edited by pete

• 3 weeks later...
Quite sad to see that from starting odds of

celtic 1/7

Rangers 7/1

Dolly 11/1

the latest odds are now

celtic 1/33

dolly 20/1

Rangers 25/1

After only 3 games we have now more than trebled in price, and now lie behind Dolly in the betting. Very very sad.

The ups and downs of betting odds are clear for all to see. Since I posted the above, we have had two very good wins and we are now 16/1 joint second favs with Dolly. The Rabid are 1/40. You can bet without the bheasts at 11/10 for us to effectively come second, Dolly are the same price. (Prices from Ladbrokes)

The ups and downs of betting odds are clear for all to see. Since I posted the above, we have had two very good wins and we are now 16/1 joint second favs with Dolly. The Rabid are 1/40. You can bet without the bheasts at 11/10 for us to effectively come second, Dolly are the same price. (Prices from Ladbrokes)

11/10 without the Tims in it is a great bet IMHO. Might pile onto that !

11/10 without the Tims in it is a great bet IMHO. Might pile onto that !

I'm not a betting man but if I were going to bet at all I would throw a tenner on the 16/1 to win the league which will plummet much lower if/when we turn them over at Ibrox.

I'm not a betting man but if I were going to bet at all I would throw a tenner on the 16/1 to win the league which will plummet much lower if/when we turn them over at Ibrox.

We wont win the league IMHO. The only way to make money on that bet is if you place it with a betting exchange and can lay it back if we beat them in a fortnight.

We wont win the league IMHO. The only way to make money on that bet is if you place it with a betting exchange and can lay it back if we beat them in a fortnight.

I have seen nothing to suggest we can't win the league at the moment. We have the best defender in the league and arguably the most in form striker.

Be optimistic mate.

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

I just don't think they're as good as the rabble think they are and feel we might be better than we think we are. Our side hasn't even settled in at this point yet are still playing some impressive football. The best is yet to come and hopefully something approaching the best may surface in that game.