Odds to win 17/18 title

The league will be closer this year, I think we will improve dramatically, celtic won't have an unbeaten season again, they will drop points.

I think still being able to win the league by the time the split comes around

A decent showing in Europe

one or two cups

would be a good season,

realistically, spending the money that we are spending just now we maybe do have a shot at the league, just depends how the new players adapt to the league and gel.

• 2 months later...

Quite sad to see that from starting odds of

celtic 1/7

Rangers 7/1

Dolly 11/1

the latest odds are now

celtic 1/33

dolly 20/1

Rangers 25/1

After only 3 games we have now more than trebled in price, and now lie behind Dolly in the betting. Very very sad.

Quite sad to see that from starting odds of

celtic 1/7

Rangers 7/1

Dolly 11/1

the latest odds are now

celtic 1/33

dolly 20/1

Rangers 25/1

After only 3 games we have now more than trebled in price, and now lie behind Dolly in the betting. Very very sad.

Crazy crazy odds - 25/1 is surely worth a fiver!

It is another shocking indication of what the corrupt and illegal attacks on us have managed to reduce us to. 25/1 outsiders after 3 games. We've such a long way to go to get back to where we were and I despair of seeing how it can ever happen. The Champions League group stages are probably a lost cause for us for two reasons = 1) by the time we win the league again, I suspect it'll be a closed shop for the big leagues - or one token small league club after multiple more play off rounds 2)Even if it stays as now we'd be unseeded for our qualifying rounds and therefore have to beat high quality repeatedly to qualify.

Our only hope of anything is that they f@@k up so badly that they fall to a level nearer us on and off the field, thus allowing us to mount a challenge in the, albeit pretty meaningless, wastelands of Scottish football - more a puddle than a backwater.

Or that something akin to what was inflicted unjustly upon us falls - justly - on them.

Edited by SteveC