Rossiter and Jack in the middle Dell?? Can Rossiter get fit?

No Krancjar? I do think his fitness will be an issue but if he gets back then he is a must for me.

Depends if he decides on 2 sitting midfielders. It's probably the way to go for our bigger games and allows the full backs to bomb on. Obviously I'm making a big assumption on Rossiter's fitness, but he looks such a great player and one we could sell on for big money if he gets a good run in the team.

Krancjar is a difficult one. Again, there's questions over his fitness and his form. He started to look like a player just before he got injured but it had taken a while for him to get there and he ma not get that opportunity and it could be that PC is looking for someone with a bit more mobility.

It's difficult though as I haven't seen any of the new players and we don't know for sure what formation he'll go for.

Is the general opinion that McKay wont feature?

That would be really disappointing from my POV... genuine talent consigned to the bench which we will probably let go for bugger all money and he turns out to be a real player.

Is the general opinion that McKay wont feature?

That would be really disappointing from my POV... genuine talent consigned to the bench which we will probably let go for bugger all money and he turns out to be a real player.

The McKay factor appears to be turning into somewhat of a mystery right now. He had a less than inspiring season in which at times he couldn't even get a game but he is one of at least a few whom I would like to see continue in case being in this better side gets them really clicking. Garner is another I would like to hold on to for at least another year to see how he performs in the new look team.

Rossiter and Jack in the middle Dell?? Can Rossiter get fit?

No Krancjar? I do think his fitness will be an issue but if he gets back then he is a must for me.

I reckon PC will want to get rid off both Krankjcar & Rossiter.

I hope not in the case of Rossiter - the boy has talent.

Indeed, Kranjcar could be the creative key to unlock defenses too.

If they arent playing then you may be right but both are as talented as we had in the squad (last season).

I think Bluedell was right - Kranjcar took a while to get up to speed but once he did he looked a proper player. But being what 33?? he will need similiar time again.