Club 1872 Statement on UEFA Citation

Whether it's true or not, they have to be fucking stupid to do it in the first place after King's speech and after the ref had stopped play and it was disrupting our momentum.

Why even give UEFA the chance to have a go at us? Fannies, the lot of them.

Some idiots were still throwing stuff on after the ref had stopped the restart and stewards were on clearing up.

I mentioned in the match thread about this, one way of stopping it is for the club to ban card displays and that is exactly what they should do, pity as the time and effort that goes into organising this and now probably will be stopped by the club, well done to the morons but the reality is the ones who did it won't even know about the repercussions and probably don't care!.

Having said all that this seems to be the quickest action ever by UEFA?

Have watched many a game on TV from all over where masses of toilet rolls and other items that stream out covering the pitch and making play difficult/impossible and never heard of any threatened punishment from authorities.

So it must relate to one or things in that it was Rangers fans or the items were of red white and blue or both.

I have always advocated that the Blue Order are a bunch of senseless idiots but on this occasion being spread right along the Broomloan,it was not just them.

The solution is to stop displays or keep them to the Sandy Jardine or Main Stand sides where the paper is also thrown in fun but has little chance of reaching the playing area.

Have watched many a game on TV from all over where masses of toilet rolls and other items that stream out covering the pitch and making play difficult/impossible and never heard of any threatened punishment from authorities.

So it must relate to one or things in that it was Rangers fans or the items were of red white and blue or both.

I have always advocated that the Blue Order are a bunch of senseless idiots but on this occasion being spread right along the Broomloan,it was not just them.

The solution is to stop displays or keep them to the Sandy Jardine or Main Stand sides where the paper is also thrown in fun but has little chance of reaching the playing area.

First of all it was not the Blue Order!, and calling them senseless idiots is just wrong, second of all it was not the Union Bears!, the UB went to the trouble of organising a card display but they were not responsible for the clowns who threw the rolled up paper onto the pitch!.

It was crunched up paper ffs!, hardly crime of the century, however the idiots who did it are just thick in the head so the only solution is for the club to ban card displays!

Thanks for that Ian as I said it was right along the Broomloan and having witnessed poor behaviour from the UB/BO over the journey I am prone to jump on their backs when things happen from their areas.

IMO it is these sections in the main that have to grow up and accept the club cannot afford to be dragged down by their actions/behaviour,as we are now entering the era where we want to be.

Remember they are based in front of the family section and youngsters are easily led by what they see/hear.

I also totally accept the EUFA would not act on this type of thing if the paper had been green and white.

Thanks for that Ian as I said it was right along the Broomloan and having witnessed poor behaviour from the UB/BO over the journey I am prone to jump on their backs when things happen from their areas.

IMO it is these sections in the main that have to grow up and accept the club cannot afford to be dragged down by their actions/behaviour,as we are now entering the era where we want to be.

Remember they are based in front of the family section and youngsters are easily led by what they see/hear.

I also totally accept the EUFA would not act on this type of thing if the paper had been green and white.

I sit in the Broomloan and last night was full of young NI fans, it would be wrong of me to say it was NI fans who threw paper though!. Idiots are idiots and that will never change!, and good luck trying to pull anyone up for anything as I have found out myself what reaction you get!!