Club 1872 Statement on UEFA Citation

So you have, in fact you seem to revel in it.

And so what?

Why would I have any knowledge of the the UB, Rangers Ultras, or any such group; I have no interest in them whatsoever. And before you say it, just because I have held a number of positions in fans' groups doesn't obligate me to make a study of all such groups.

Serenely blissful.

Regards my earlier post re displays,if they are made in the Sandy Jardine or Main Stand areas,as most are,then the pitch won't be littered with the "fun crunch throw" as there is a fair distance to the playing are compared to Copland Road and Broomloan Road ends which are nearer to the playing area.

This would allow the excellent displays that are set up to continue.

Sense at last,bits of paper ! no wonder we had to rescue them when adolf came a calling!

Someone mentioned momentum what momentum, dire performance against a team of amateurs,personally I think we were watching a Portuguese Warburton,no idea how to change anything against a pub team.

So having been the better team during the first half, scoring a goal fairly close to half time, having the stadium rocking from said goal.... isn't considered momentum. Aye, right enough.

In your attempt to legitimize the paper throwing you ignore what was actually happening on the pitch at the time. Were you too engrossed in throwing paper to notice ? ;)

You have your opinion I have mine,that you choose to be offended by it is your problem.

Insulting our manager,seriously ? He is imho no better than warburton perhaps even worse,you sit on the fence I have declared myself.

Also point out where I insulted our opponents.

You called them a pub team. That's an insult.

The very definition of ''over exuberance'' however unlike the SFA, UEFA take a dim view of it. What to do though, looks like the European night just got a bit less colourful, no more card displays on these nights.

And the usual suspects will blame the Board and the "hand-wringers" because they are incapable of self-reflection.

As I keep saying if this is how they want it then fair enough. We keep an eye on EVERY euro game and report the least thing. A precedent will have been set. Then follow it up again and again. We want parity across the board!

Do that then. Far too often as a support we suggest these things and then fail to follow through.

Pub team insult ? deary me you will be have had us played Barca next ?

It doesn't matter the quality of who we play. Calling a team in European competition a pub team is an insult. But you keep burying your head in the sand.

Nah,I will just keep calling pub teams pub teams,the fact that we couldn't give them a tankin' with all that momentum and home advantage,well that is quite another thing indeed.

So still going to deny you made offensive comments about our opponents then ?

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see

Rangers face Uefa 'thrown objects' probe after Europa League qualifier

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened against Rangers after objects were allegedly thrown during their return to European football, governing body Uefa has confirmed.

Rangers secured a 1-0 first-leg win over Luxembourg's Progres Niederkorn in the Europa League first qualifying round at Ibrox on Thursday.

But the Glasgow club will now be the subject of a disciplinary case.

Uefa's control, ethics and disciplinary body will rule on the case on Friday.

In a statement, Rangers fans group Club 1872 said it had been informed the club were cited to the governing body because some supporters in the Broomloan Road Stand threw scrunched-up balls of paper on to the pitch.

The Scottish Premiership club have returned to European competition after a six-year absence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40468277