Club 1872 Statement on UEFA Citation

I don't think there was any need to have a go at BH here. He did say that he doesn't know much about the different groups, and why should he? I don't either and to be honest I've got no great need or desire to either. Being an expert on Rangers' fan groups maybe something you find important, but it's not to most fans I'd suspect.

I don't care who acts like morons, or who carries or sings offensive slogans. Morons are morons. End of.

Unfortunately Ulta''s are starting to creep into the game again with gangs arranging over the internet to fight each other. I believe Hibs and Celtic supporters did it recently. I don't suppose I would be crazy to suggest that we also have a group. It happens all the time in Holland as well.

Unfortunately Ulta''s are starting to creep into the game again with gangs arranging over the internet to fight each other. I believe Hibs and Celtic supporters did it recently. I don't suppose I would be crazy to suggest that we also have a group. It happens all the time in Holland as well.

There's a difference between casuals and ultras, at least in Scotland. I don't believe that the UBs are interested in arranging fights.

I am pretty sure you knew the war ref was to uefa main players,even though they weren't formed till 1954.

I didn't take it that way; but if that was your intention then I see even less relevance between WWII and the actions of UEFA of which the four British Associations were founder members.

If Progres fans had been doing this to our players. I think our fans would be in uproar.

Yes it is only paper but some sections of our fans make it easy for Rangers to be punished time and time again.

This is another such example.

Edited by Crimson Dynamo

You have your opinion I have mine,that you choose to be offended by it is your problem.

Insulting our manager,seriously ? He is imho no better than warburton perhaps even worse,you sit on the fence I have declared myself.

Also point out where I insulted our opponents.

It's NOT my opinion. As I've said, UEFA set the rules and we didn't follow them. You obviously haven't been on here much if you think I sit on the fence as far as the manage is concerned. I have welcomed his appointment but that's irrelevant.

As for when you insulted our opponents ...... pub team!?!? Do you read your own posts?

European nights seem to bring out all the bams!, in our area it was full of people who don't normally sit there!

Aye, cup night and now European nights bring all the idiots out! I still we are being singled out time and time again though, so please everyone report everything you see on television or in person at European matches.

Let's see how diligent these UEFA officials really are? There is always paper and confetti being thrown on the pitch all over Europe.

Let's see what happens when we are all over it??

I don't think there was any need to have a go at BH here. He did say that he doesn't know much about the different groups, and why should he? I don't either and to be honest I've got no great need or desire to either. Being an expert on Rangers' fan groups maybe something you find important, but it's not to most fans I'd suspect.

I don't care who acts like morons, or who carries or sings offensive slogans. Morons are morons. End of.

LOL...having a go?

He should know because he was the away fans representative on the Rangers Fans Board and applied for the position of Supporters Liaison Officer yet doesn't know the Union Bears are an ultras group, let that sink in.