[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

I think I could have scored a couple of goals on Thursday. All we need is someone that has the attitude to get in the box for those crosses and cut backs. McCoist (am I allowed to mention his name these days) would be scoring for fun in this team.

I think I could have scored a couple of goals on Thursday. All we need is someone that has the attitude to get in the box for those crosses and cut backs. McCoist (am I allowed to mention his name these days) would be scoring for fun in this team.

Hopefully the game's not been moved again!

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I know we have been out of the European scene for some time, but we shouldn't perpetuate the same ignorance and lack of knowledge of these leagues as our pundits do. There are very few teams, if any, in European competitions that should ever be regarded as easy games. If that applies to any team, it should be us, so I'm not one for throwing stones from a glass house.

I think we can safely say there are easy games, quite a few in fact, especially in Q1 of the Europa League.

That's why we get scores like this...

Kairat 6 - 0 Atlantas

Pyunik 1 - 4 Slovan Bratislava

Trencin 5 - 1 Torpedo Kutaisi

Haugesund 7 - 0 Coleraine

AEK Larnaca 5 - 0 Lincoln Red Imps

Norrkoping 5 - 0 Prishtina

Midtjylland 6 - 1 Derry City

St Joseph's 0 - 4 AEL

Lech Poznan 4 - 0 Pelister

We do have the excuse in that we still have our best players to come in and gel.

I think we can safely say there are easy games, quite a few in fact, especially in Q1 of the Europa League.

That's why we get scores like this...

Kairat 6 - 0 Atlantas

Pyunik 1 - 4 Slovan Bratislava

Trencin 5 - 1 Torpedo Kutaisi

Haugesund 7 - 0 Coleraine

AEK Larnaca 5 - 0 Lincoln Red Imps

Norrkoping 5 - 0 Prishtina

Midtjylland 6 - 1 Derry City

St Joseph's 0 - 4 AEL

Lech Poznan 4 - 0 Pelister

We do have the excuse in that we still have our best players to come in and gel.

I have no doubt whatsoever that had we scored two or three early on, their heads would have gone down and we would have hammered them. As it was, our inability to convert chances gave them unnecessary confidence and they held out. It is on them now to score and I would assume we will see different Rangers players taking to the field tomorrow from the off and some will take their chances. I'd be very surprised to see Morelos (or Herrera) not starting.

Krancjar and Miller starting is a must as these are the only two who are capable of quick thinking in 1/2's etc.

A fantastic piece of quick thinking and skill, as so much could have gone wrong.

1. Krancjar doesn't see Miller about to make the run.

2. Miller doesn't see Krancjars intention.

and...

3. Miller balloons ball over the bar.

4. Krancjar over/under hits the pass.