[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

Not had time to properly read it as sunburnt to feck! Been in the sun solid for two days. I'm sure it's a good interesting read as always Pete.

Im hoping we can open them up with a lot more ease tomorrow. No Waghorn please! Could do with an early goal!!

I think we will start to click upfront eventually when Herrera and Morelos are settled. There is going to be good competition between those two. Waghorn must know he has to start scoring to have a chance of playing. Id like to see a few changes going forward and also Rossiter starting.

The ideal scenario in this one is for us to get an early goal leaving them needing at least 3 to win it at which stage they may as well abandon their fortifications and at least try to get a goal. It would then open up and we may get in with a handful. Good morale booster for next week.

Thanks for the preview Pete... I'll get it online shortly.

I'm sure the manager will be tempted to start one or two new players again tonight but I reckon he'll go with the same XI as last week.

DD4J_dxXUAEVlvH.jpg

Thanks for the preview Pete... I'll get it online shortly.

I'm sure the manager will be tempted to start one or two new players again tonight but I reckon he'll go with the same XI as last week.

DD4J_dxXUAEVlvH.jpg

You're usually correct Frankie, but I'm really hoping he plays one of the new strikers so we can see what difference it makes. I'm not someone who rates Miller as you know, but he does probably deserve to retain his place, but I can't help but be excited at the prospect of Candeais, Nico and Dalcio providing the ammo for Morelos. Either way, we have goals in the team so it would be pleasing if we could start scoring more freely, even if this Lux team is very well organised.