[FT] Progres Niederkorn 2 - 0 Rangers

I remember the same with Hateley as well because he was "the worst striker we've ever seen".

Hately told me in Kaunas that it took him nearly a year to get back his confidence and play without worrying about a recurrence of his injury.

Hately told me in Kaunas that it took him nearly a year to get back his confidence and play without worrying about a recurrence of his injury.

Soooooo,where does that leave Waghorn?You know---in relation to Hately,please expand?

Soooooo,where does that leave Waghorn?You know---in relation to Hately,please expand?

Waghorn couldn't lace Hately's boots.

I'm just saying that it can take any player a long time to get over an injury; because it's not just achieving a level of physical fitness or even match fitness; a lot of it is psychological, including fear of sustaining the same injury again.

In terms of Waghorn, my feeling is that it's a combination of at least two factors: one being as above and the second being that he struggled to make the adjustment from Championship to Premiership level, as did most of the team.

I think the fact that he didn't get on the pitch in Luxembourg tells you all you need to know.

Demonstrably better than murty is all i am saying.

With all due respect ,id rather you didnt.Defending him at the moment grates with most fans.If he did improve ,then feel free. Until then you are just gonna have to suck it up.Detractors have the floor at the minute----let it go.