[FT] Rangers 6 (Miller 4; Alves 10; Morelos 23, 76; Tav 27; Candeias 57) - 0 Pars

What's the deal with an away draw?

Back 4 were solid and a clean sheet is always nice

Rossiter kept it simple and never gave the ball away. We look really strong in this area now

Candeias was excellent and what we've lacked for a good while. Never stopped running

Miller was brilliant. Scoring and setting two up. Linked well with the Goledor

I liked that Morelos on a hat trick was still looking to lay it off in and around the box instead of being greedy. Thought it showed a maturity. He could be a big player for us this season.

Windass is like a new signing. Seems to have got stuck in lately. Tom mentioned in commentary that he's one of a few putting extra hours in at training which is excellent to hear

What's the deal with an away draw?

Back 4 were solid and a clean sheet is always nice

Rossiter kept it simple and never gave the ball away. We look really strong in this area now

Candeias was excellent and what we've lacked for a good while. Never stopped running

Miller was brilliant. Scoring and setting two up. Linked well with the Goledor

I liked that Morelos on a hat trick was still looking to lay it off in and around the box instead of being greedy. Thought it showed a maturity. He could be a big player for us this season.

Windass is like a new signing. Seems to have got stuck in lately. Tom mentioned in commentary that he's one of a few putting extra hours in at training which is excellent to hear

There's none. The Yahoos were AFAIK claiming that we get all the home draws etc. ... which was true last season and with this tie, but that's the beauty of the draw and they got their fair share too ... which was calmly blocked out.

Obviously, since the league cup's gate receipts are 50/50ed between the teams, most teams liked an away trip to Ibrox, not least the likes of Dunfermline.

Edited by der Berliner

To think I was nervous before the game.

The pressing and tracking back (Windass) right to the end was good to see, shows they are taking in what the Manager wants.

It looks like there is competition for places now which can only be good, with another couple of signings the prospect of a decent season could be more than just a dream.

The new signings are a big plus for the Manager, Cardosa is a future star.

There's none. The Yahoos were AFAIK claiming that we get all the home draws etc. ... which was true last season and with this tie, but that's the beauty of the draw and they got their fair share too ... which was calmly blocked out.

Obviously, since the league cup's gate receipts are 50/50ed between the teams, most teams liked an away trip to Ibrox, not least the likes of Dunfermline.

I just don't think a club the size of Rangers should be settling for Away draws. Something needs to be done about it [emoji14]

The ref was on the verge of losing control , some of the tackles were bordering assaults , the one on Dorrans by Higgenbotham was horrendous , he took him clean out with his shoulder , it woul have been a straight red in rugby never mind football .

However that performance must put the players don't believe in the manager stuff to bed once and for all , the defence was pretty soli , big Bruno absolutely bossed it and was smoking cigars tonight .

I wasn't fussed by Dorrans signing but this boy can play and I love the swagger .

What has Pedro done with Winass of old , did he buy him a heart an some guts .

Candieas , absolute love for this guy , guts , drive , trickery and heart .

Happy happy bear and a wee at out at Auchenowie courtesy of rangers youth development to follow , happy happy

I thought Alnwick looked comfortable with the ball at his feet. I'd be sorely tempted to give him a shot a goal. I'm just not convinced by Foderingham. Though I'd be the first to admit Alnwick had very little to do this evening.
Fod got us the 3 points last weekend...