Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

Somewhat amusing anecdote...

Late in the game a fan sitting just along from me shouts "Get Niko on FFS Pedro".... and this was long AFTER we had brought Herrera, Wilson and Pena on :roflmao:

And another fan was giving Windass absolute pellets for not tracking back... despite the fact that Pedro had told Windass not to track back and stay up front alongside Herrera and Morelos to give another option.

pedro knew it was lost which is why Pena got a bit of game time

pedro knew it was lost which is why Pena got a bit of game time

I agree with this. As soon as I saw Pena come on I knew Pedro was thinking the game was done so let's give the lad some minutes. That said, he almost made himself an instant hero if he could have stayed on his feet near the end when the CB's chopped him down outside the box.

There will be more Rabid refs like Beaton, who will dish out their own twisted sense of sectarian justice this year. EBTs and their bitter wee minds working overtime.

At least Pedro has more or less alluded that he knows who they all are.

Another good thing about today is that folk like Craig see first hand the discrimination, hatred and corruption that we put up with living here in the trenches. How low society has become over the last 20 years or so.

This is a horrible little country, ruined and poisoned by its own insignificant place in the world. It had taken to hating Rangers through its own sectarian nationalism. In defiance and opposition to all things British.

I agree with this. As soon as I saw Pena come on I knew Pedro was thinking the game was done so let's give the lad some minutes. That said, he almost made himself an instant hero if he could have stayed on his feet near the end when the CB's chopped him down outside the box.

Another time the Ref failed to send off a Hiv. Dylan McGeough made the tackle and not McGregor

Naturally TLRB disagrees with you:

When it was suggested that Rangers assistant manager Helder Baptista had spoken to the police about Lennon, he replied: “He should have got back in his box. “Funny enough he didn’t (have something to say to me). “I don’t know what he was saying, I assume he was unhappy about something “I didn’t make a gesture*, I celebrated a goal. “If they are unhappy about it they can come and tell me. “But I shouldn’t get into trouble for doing that. “I am celebrating a goal. What way are you supposed to celebrate a goal? “If I pick my nose someone will find something to criticise me for, I am celebrating a goal. “You are looking for things that aren’t there.”

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/neil-lennon-i-did-nothing-other-than-celebrate-a-goal-1-4530464

* The photo in the article shows a clear gesture

It was 3 separate gestures all aimed at the Bears in the West Enclosure and all an attempt to incite trouble.

How stokes got away with choking and trying to strangle Tav and ripping his shirt is beyond belief that is time in jail for that sort of thing on the street acceptable in Scotland as its deemed nothing.

yes it was bordering on a red

on the telly they were saying maybe the ref didn't want to spoil the game

fair enough.......but Jack's red finished the game for us...still trying to figure out what it was for

It was 3 separate gestures all aimed at the Bears in the West Enclosure and all an attempt to incite trouble.

pantomime villain........we should have shouted ya booo back at him

that would teach him

and would we have given a fuck about it if we'd won today !

grown men, who are at an age to know better , are displaying hissy fits akin to menopausal tonight

There will be more Rabid refs like Beaton, who will dish out their own twisted sense of sectarian justice this year. EBTs and their bitter wee minds working overtime.

At least Pedro has more or less alluded that he knows who they all are.

Another good thing about today is that folk like Craig see first hand the discrimination, hatred and corruption that we put up with living here in the trenches. How low society has become over the last 20 years or so.

This is a horrible little country, ruined and poisoned by its own insignificant place in the world. It had taken to hating Rangers through its own sectarian nationalism. In defiance and opposition to all things British.

Jeez what a load of tosh. Leave the paranoia to the tims, their the experts.