Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

There will be more Rabid refs like Beaton, who will dish out their own twisted sense of sectarian justice this year. EBTs and their bitter wee minds working overtime.

At least Pedro has more or less alluded that he knows who they all are.

Another good thing about today is that folk like Craig see first hand the discrimination, hatred and corruption that we put up with living here in the trenches. How low society has become over the last 20 years or so.

This is a horrible little country, ruined and poisoned by its own insignificant place in the world. It had taken to hating Rangers through its own sectarian nationalism. In defiance and opposition to all things British.

Since you are living there, instead of bleating about lack of entitlement and whining about the state of affairs in the country, why don't you do something to change it?

You're young enough and it would empower your generation.

[/b

Jeez what a load of tosh. Leave the paranoia to the tims, their the experts.

Whenever there is criticism of anything nationalistic or focused on social and political issues. This is your standard retort Bearger. A typical NAT "If it's something you don't like or agree with. then it's tosh".

Straight from Nippys handbook.

Rather than have me complaining (and I have no idea how old you are?) maybe if you are of an older generation you should buy a mirror?

When your generation is finished looking at it, please advise how you messed it up in the first place? Then I might stop complaining?

The ref today cheated and he knew he was doing it. If he did that to celtc he would never ref again.

Cheers GS! It seems I have been receiving some "less than enthusiastic feedback" from some other forum members tonight. I was expressing a similar opinion.

I have just watched the red card again too. If anything it's the Hibs player instigating the clash of heads!