Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

ehc49f.jpg

That makes the whole incident crystal clear....why on earth did Jack have his throay in that position??? Clearly Stokes was at great risk of finger ligament damage or maybe breaking a nail.....

Edited by Darthter

The standard of refs in Scotland is pretty poor tbh across the board. Beaton and Clancy the worst for me. Should referees be more accountable when they have howlers? The fact that Beaton refused Pedro access after the game is ridiculous for me. Pedro is entitled to ask questions privately imo

Holy shite that's nuts. First time ive seen that. If he doesn't get a suspension for that!!

I saw that GIF this morning and am genuinely astounded that Republican reprobate remained on the pitch. That's an assault - a rugby player would be sent off for that.

He cannot get further punishment as the ref saw it and "deemed" it a yellow card offence, neither can Tavernier appeal his yellow.

The ref has to get dropped which we have seen happen in England. He should be put down to lower leagues.

I saw that GIF this morning and am genuinely astounded that Republican reprobate remained on the pitch. That's an assault - a rugby player would be sent off for that.

Its unreal. Like a pub attack on a Friday night.