Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

Mr Cheaton was atrocious on Saturday, certainly bias and utterly incompetent. Hivs were under our heel til the sending off, then they became emboldened, 100% convinced if Jack would have stayed on we would have put a least four by them. Hivs 11 against our 11 couldn't compete so the resorted to a campaign of dirty tricks, fouling and feigning injury, our team just wasn't up to their level of guille. With Cheaton's abysmal display, we were never going to win that with ten men.

I'm confident Hearts will get the backlash from last Saturday, i think we'll score 4 or more against them.

Haven't seen that angle before...clearly shows Jack 'sticking the heid' on him, ref had no option but to show a red.

I've watched this several times and I don't know where you get that from. To me, it shows Jack as the victim and the only one who moves his head forward is Stokes.

I've watched this several times and I don't know where you get that from. To me, it shows Jack as the victim and the only one who moves his head forward is Stokes.

Around the 55 sec mark....Jack makes a head movement which is VERY similar to a head butt.

Might be a few peripheral points to be considered after this farce. Firstly will they ever have the audacity to foist Beaton on us again? And secondly if they did would he have the audacity to be so overtly bias again?

Another side issue might be that some of the foreigners who have just come into the team including Pedro himself may have had their eyes opened to what we're facing here. Little Morelos must have been looking around at what was happening after seeing Tavernier being booked for being assaulted and thinking what the f@*% is happening here.

Then it just becomes all the more bizarre for him when he himself ends up in the book while they get a free kick following this.

Ari9Dd4.jpg

?type=3&theater

Your images don't seem to be displaying CS. 2nd one and the accompanying text is...

Hey guys! Sorry that this is taking so long, but because I am doing both halves separately, it'll likely take me twice as long. Take a look at the work in progress that is first half pass map. Let us know what you think. Hodson's performance is improved, as he is sharper with more match practice, but still not as much of a creative hub as Tavernier. What I found most interesting is that Pedro has the centre of our team pumping like pistons - one week it's Dorrans leading forward, the next is Jack. Jack, by the way, was playing superbly before he was sent off. He made two crosses, was the main producer for Kenny and was helping overload their left back Hanlon. Also notice the positions of Windass and Candeias - they went wider than the previous game, with our wingbacks underlapping as opposed to overlapping.

20729280_797965617029844_5068255176996190974_n.png?oh=1968d45ae02aaf673ba132334dd7405c&oe=59EB750E