Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

No mention anywhere about the Hibs fans singing go home ya huns!...............

The beggar tramp liar JJ has 50 Hivs fans, wimmen and children included, [the only thing missing was a blind cripple] being attacked by Rangers fans at the turnstiles and then being subjected for the whole match to being bombarded by cups of Bovril, piss, cigarette lighters, etc, etc from Rangers fans in the stand tier above them. :rolleyes:

What does everyone think about transfers now, how many do we need. Its been quiet the last few weeks, not sure if there will be any more signings or do we think targets may have shifted since mark allen took over. I would still like to see us go for Naismith and Walker if possible and possibly another left back.

As far as I know the manager wants both Walker and McLean and isn't prepared to consider alternatives at this moment in time.

A bit risky in my view as I'm still not sure Hearts (never mind Aberdeen) will want to sell but with the window nearing its end, maybe patience is a virtue.

As far as I know the manager wants both Walker and McLean and isn't prepared to consider alternatives at this moment in time.

A bit risky in my view as I'm still not sure Hearts (never mind Aberdeen) will want to sell but with the window nearing its end, maybe patience is a virtue.

I would be disappointed if that's the stance, especially if we can pick both up on a pre contract in January and by the sounds of it both don't want to go anywhere else. I think hearts would be willing to do business, Aberdeen definitely won't unless we are paying over the odds.

Thing is im not sure who else we could go for, im not sure what kind of market we are in just now, could they maybe hang off and pick up a couple of decent loans towards the end of the transfer window.

Loans are unlikely until the EPL teams are closer to confirming their 25 man squad submissions at the end of the window.

I'd say our squad is too light as it stands but perhaps the manager would rather we used our younger players as opposed to developing other clubs'.

I think that after the events of Saturday, PC will be looking for players who understand and are able to handle the 'robust' challenges, and who will

not let the now customary hopeless, or biased - I don't know- adjudication of such play knock them off their stride.

Callow youths from Europe, or even from dahn saff, on loan will not fit the bill. It wouldn't be fair on the laddies, anyway, come to think of it.

I wasen't meaning taking youngsters, the loans I was meaning would be senior pro's that we wouldn't otherwise be able to afford and face a season in the reserves if they aren't in the PL squads, guys like danny Ings, peter Crouch, Wilfred Bony, although we will probably be limited to a certain amount of players im guessing a lot of clubs would be able to come in and take these kind of guys before we could, it would be a gamble leaving it that late though. I don't think we could get anyone like Bony or Ings but its that type of player we need to be looking at.

Listening to the HH podcast with KT the other week he made a good point that we had the players to play any team off the park, but if they wanted to turn it in to a scrap we could do that as well. I think we need a bit more steel, and I agree Frankie, I think the squad looks a bit light to.

Alves is renowned for his robust defending and Jack and Dorrans know all about Rangers and Scottish football, so we should've had enough balls to deal with people called Anthony, McGeough and McGinn.