Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

It's quite misleading though. Jack's position is quite high, I assume because we were dominating when he played then weren't when he got sent off, which is when his data stops. Although, it's interesting that he is still the biggest 'dot' (touches) even when the rest had 60 minutes more game-time; shows how important he is.

Once again, Windass and Miller the best contributors to chances created.

Tavernier and Jack have a good partnership, as does Tavernier with Candeias. Dorrans is our main passer, finding the most players, and mostly forward passes; unfortunately not too many times - as a result of the situation.

Hibs clearly favoured our right-hand side, but there is not much penetration tbh.

It's pleasing that we finished with the same xG (1.94), considering they had a man more for 60 minutes. It shows we continued to create chances, with a couple of big chances going begging. We gave them their 2nd goal, and their 3rd -- from the xG plot -- was actually a very poor chance, that had no right to go in.

It's not too bad given the result. There is just that 30 minute period where we did nothing -- according to the xG plot. Does anyone know when our subs happened? We seemed to start creating chances again after 60 minutes.

Edited by Rousseau

I haven't even seen the highlights of the match, and truth be told don't want to see them.

My daughter and grandson who were at the game gave me a report which confirmed what I thought would happen this season.

Expect very much more of the same in the games to come. It wouldn't surprise me if we are reduced to 8 men when we play the manks.

I am impressed by the way we are starting games, attacking with pace right from the off, the possession is good also as is the passing. We did all the right things again last saturday from the off and Hivs couldn't live with us, if the referees are fair we'll win far more than we'll lose. I'm not to worried about our play, except maybe Miller needs to stop dropping so deep we need that extra outright striker atm.

First 25 minutes we were superb. That was as good a start as I have seen. Unfortunately, when we had the chances during this time, they were not taken and I felt that the heads dropped (understandably) when Jack was inexplicably sent off. As a team, I genuinely feel that Pedro will need to work on the shape when we are reduced to 10 men. Based upon the refereeing on Saturday, this is going to be a common occurrence this season and we do need to be better prepared for this probability.

Listening to Clyde SSB last night & Big DJ was adamant that there was no bias or conspiracy from the Ref - he simply had a really bad game.

This got me thinking....in order for this to be true, it would be logical that the ref got decisions against Hibs wrong as well, however I can't recall any real incidents against hibs players that you'd class as controversial or wrong???

According to BBC sport stats, we committed 15 fouls to Hibs 14, yet we received 6 yellows & 1 straight red. Hibs received 3 yellows. I believe that those stats support the idea that the ref was indeed favouring the hibs players - especially given the photo evidence of some of the challenges against RFC players.

If you were to simply look at the stats without seeing the game, you'd think that we were simply kicking Hibs all over the park, and cutting them down at every opportunity. Watching the games shows that NOT to be the case.

If you want MORE evidence of bias...have a wee look at this montage of images: http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/rangers-2-hibs-3-best-13469029

Not a single photo of the Tav/Stokes incident - except for Tav getting booked, but several of the Jack sending off. Also nothing of McGregors assault on Morelos. Also look at the photo at the 57sec mark, it looks like the Hibs player "stamping" on Wes.

Guys I missed most of the game as I was getting ready to go out, seen bits of the first half, but that was about it, I have seen some highlights but im guessing they weren't very balanced after everything that iv heard went on.

First of all lets get the lennon thing out the road, he is a wee fud and we hate him, end of story, he was giving some back, that's what football is all about even though its hard to take, there is no need to get your knickers in a twist about it, C1872's statement should have been about the refereeing of the game and not that twat on the sidelines giving him all the attention he craves.

The referee, what can you say, he had an absolute shocker, there is no other way to describe it, I never seen the tackle on Morelos but I seen the pics, I can't believe hibs got a free kick from that. On the sending off, I have no idea what he was thinking, after seeing stokes tackle on Tav in the first 5 mins I can't believe he never went off for that, to then put your hands round someone's throat and still not be sent off is unbelievable. Beaton should be taken to task for this, that type of decision making can't go on. This is what C1872's statement should have been focusing on, Beaton should be demoted to the 3rd division until further notice, there should be a review of his performance and action taken against his incompetency's, I don't believe there is any sort of bias but when you see some of the decisions its hard to argue that their might not be as some of them are completely baffling. The thing is, there are people job's at stake here as well, PC has been on a shoogly peg since the progres game, results like this can affect his position, iv got to say I don't think this game should have any bearing on Pedro's position, from what iv read we were on top until the sending off, I hope they take out their frustrations on hearts this Saturday.

On the team, again only from what iv seen in highlights and read, Hodson should be nowhere near our team, that's two weeks in a row now. The center halfs are a bit concerning after seeing Simon Murrays goal, he just waltzed through the defence (was impressed with what I seen of him as well). Not really sure about the rest of the team, I heard Dorrans dropped out the game a bit after the sending off. I seen wee Morelos's goal, seems like he is in the right place at the right time, I hope he is the goalscorer we have been looking for. Seen a wee bit of criticism of Herrera as well, think that's a bit unfair considering he is moving from a different continent to play football, give the guy a bit of time to settle and we will hopefully see the best of him.

What does everyone think about transfers now, how many do we need. Its been quiet the last few weeks, not sure if there will be any more signings or do we think targets may have shifted since mark allen took over. I would still like to see us go for Naismith and Walker if possible and possibly another left back.