Rangers 2 Hibernian 3 (Morelos, Tavernier).

Kenny Miller more or less briefing against our club's appeal here. As for "Stokesy" the day after that performance - ffs, Kenny.

“I never saw too much of the sending off to see if Ryan has made a motion forward with his head. To me it looked more of a coming together.

“We are maybe a bit unfortunate that Stokesy hasn’t picked up a second yellow for his involvement as well. Sometimes you get these decisions, sometimes you don’t.”

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/reaction-kenny-miller/

Edited by SteveC

what historical injustices are you on about. I've no idea

All the nonsense in the media re "cheating" "EBTs" and recently we even had the moon howlers match fixing! What did you imagine i was referring too? Was it too cryptic for you CS?

Officials are human and I guarantee you there are many who harbour grudges towards our club.

Edited by cooponthewing

After sleeping on it and watching the match back, I'm still in total disbelief at that refereeing performance. As ever when Beaton referees our games its Welcome to the Beaton show. He was beyond awful when he was ref in one of our games last season towards the tail end but yesterday will take some beating. I think it was all set to be a cracking game of football yesterday before he ruined the game with the sending off. We cant say he cost us the three points because we were only just shading it imo before the red. Pedro can only take blame for his subs from yesterday. Rossiter was always the best option to protect a back 3 and I'd have had Niko on instead of Pena to create something out of nothing,

We now must take 3 points next week and I hope we get a reaction from them. As mentioned previously its been a lucky weekend for Celtic

6JJ3o7s.gif

Stokes has a history of getting away with it against Rangers.

His old firm debut at ra Stydome, we won 2-4. In the first several minutes, he had a sliding, flat of the whole boot on Kirk Broadfoot's standing leg. The Ref' booked him as opposed to straight red. The usual suspects chorused, "it's too early in the game' argument.

Maybe, he thought Tav' and Jack were Elvis impersonators?

Stokes has a history of getting away with it against Rangers.

His old firm debut at ra Stydome, we won 2-4. In the first several minutes, he had a sliding, flat of the whole boot on Kirk Broadfoot's standing leg. The Ref' booked him as opposed to straight red. The usual suspects chorused, "it's too early in the game' argument.

Maybe, he thought Tav' and Jack were Elvis impersonators?

Correct, but I think it was Papac?