Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

We can't do any more than that, than actually score; the game was played on their 18-yard line.

I don't agree. We should be piling shots in, testing the keeper, today we didn't do that at all. How many saves did their keeper have to make? Few.

This doesn't look good. Teams know we don't have the spark to break down packed defences so we will draw a few games this season I reckon. Scrapping it out for second again, unless something dramatic changes.

Is Walker the answer? He wasn't at the races today, but I can't say I've seen much of him before.

You are right: perhaps, we can't do more than that than actually hit the target? It was relentless pressure without the cutting edge. Unfortunately, that's not good enough. I always laugh at the Tottenham meme going around, about how the only thing they've achieved over the last few season, despite having a very good side, is 'put pressure on'. Pressure is not enough; we need to start scoring against these amateurs.

We need more attacking options; outwith Hardie and an unfit Pena, who's left? Hopefully we see some action towards the end of the transfer window.