Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

Pena has come from another continent and appears to have some issues, maybe medical and phychological. You can't expect every new player to hit the ground running.

bevvy merchant as the Glasgow night club foties doing the rounds show, being said PC has moved him into his house to keep an eye on him. Sounds like disaster written all over it.

bevvy merchant as the Glasgow night club foties doing the rounds show, being said PC has moved him into his house to keep an eye on him. Sounds like disaster written all over it.

Has the Club managed to keep this out of the press, and away from TV and radio?

Be a 1st, if it has.

Motherwell; as part of the deal for Louis Moult?

Wouldn't be opposed to that.

As things currently stand Pena ( & maybe Herrera too) don't look match fit & are of little use to us.

The only way they're going to get match fit is to get game time which I don' think we can afford them at he moment.

So yes a loan to somewhere for the next few months might be best for both parties after which we might get a better idea if we think they can do a job for us

Edited by RANGERRAB

Will see if I can retrieve them, even FF is calling him the Mexican alkie

FF still saying frank is next manager and Naismith has signed? wouldn't believe a word without concrete evidence from there. Will ask the guys who work at the club i know but i am pretty sure Pedro doesn't have a house and he definitely hasn't moved Pena in, but will check if any truth in it. Plus was any other players with him when he was supposedly out? doubt very much he is cruising round nightclubs on his own while unable to speak a word of english!! Being out with team mates is a completely different kettle of fish

Wish we had a game mid week, this one game a week is crap.

You have to wonder if the admin over on the German board was still in the stadium after 75 minutes . . .

. . . if so then Herr Admin would have heard complaints from supporters that are not exactly the Playstation generation.

Hence I wrote the "mindset of the Playstation generation". How many managers would Rangers have seen had we changed each time a season does not star with 6 wins or whatever the demand of the season was/is?

BTW, if a Briton writes "Herr" it does has a naughty undertone of referring to the Nazis. But that was sure not what you had in mind.

My one word summary for yesterday's match would be 'frustrating'. I thought we played okay - just missing a spark of creativity.

Get Niko, Dodoo or Pena in attacking midfield and drop Miller.

Apart from Hardie, did we have another forward on the bench yesterday? We seem to be lacking strength in depth, particularly up front.

What gives you the right to call any fan with an opinion spoilt brats?, are you the one person that knows everything about football and being a football fan?, you sir are out of order, you have your opinion and we all have our own opinions, but that is all they are and essentially mean nothing and will change nothing yet you harp on about computer games, of which I have never indulged in, and know nothing about them, I am however old enough to make my own opinion on anything. Keep your patronising of differing opinions to yourself.

I stick with my opinion PC is failing and IMO, if it's ok with you?, will be gone soon!, of course I could be wrong, hopefully!.

It is exactly what oozes out of various fanboards, and if you take a step back you would certainly note that. And if you or others go all ballistic about PC's "failures", what would stop me to go ballistic about such opinions? Not least when they are essentially unwarranted. At this moment in time.

How many seasons have you all seen - with settled squads and managers or not - where it has taken us a few games to get going? How many of those seasons did we start brushing each and everyone aside from the off? I would hazard a guess that it ain't that many, even during the NIAR days. So how about not joining the "we are all just shyte bandwaggon" but get back to some reasoned debate about a new team with more than half a dozen players who hardly know what sort of football awaits them in Scotland? A reasoned debate that takes into account that despite the results we dominated most games with decent enough football and only failed to turned shots into goals, as well as having some freak refereeing to ruin the 2nd of our three games? I for one doubt that we will see the team fully click before the end of September, which will be Match Day 8. Which is, as far I can remember back till the late 80s, the usual time the respective sides started to get into the winning mode.

What we currently see is every game and result is put under an isolated microscope, every player's mishap being amplified and an atmosphere slowly building up to hysteria being produced. And on top of that, it has become vogue to have this "Hodson is pish, Wilson is dross, Windass will never make it, and Pena an alky" language which is simply way below the standard of what I expect of a decent debate. And rest assured, some board member or another will take exception to that ... which is fine, of course. Just don't expect a decent enough level of debate with somesuch about.

Edited by der Berliner