Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

I don't understand the criticism of Herrera? I think he's been good. It's unfortunate he was injured for yesterday as a target man would have been a real benefit.
Sorry but reasoned thought and debate have left the building , the lunatics are running the asylum , on the bright side i had a tenner on Chelsea at 12/1 so happy days and red wine for meeeeee

I don't understand the criticism of Herrera? I think he's been good. It's unfortunate he was injured for yesterday as a target man would have been a real benefit.

Was he injured? That explains it then. Had been wondering why he didn't even make the bench cause PC said we had a clean bill of health at the press conference

FF still saying frank is next manager and Naismith has signed? wouldn't believe a word without concrete evidence from there. Will ask the guys who work at the club i know but i am pretty sure Pedro doesn't have a house and he definitely hasn't moved Pena in, but will check if any truth in it. Plus was any other players with him when he was supposedly out? doubt very much he is cruising round nightclubs on his own while unable to speak a word of english!! Being out with team mates is a completely different kettle of fish

Wish we had a game mid week, this one game a week is crap.

Sounds to me like made up trouble-stirring.

Sorry but reasoned thought and debate have left the building , the lunatics are running the asylum , on the bright side i had a tenner on Chelsea at 12/1 so happy days and red wine for meeeeee

I was on the Betfair site and about to do a Huddersfield/Chelsea double, got distracted as phone went. Didn't put it on and I'm sick as a parrot!!

I was on the Betfair site and about to do a Huddersfield/Chelsea double, got distracted as phone went. Didn't put it on and I'm sick as a parrot!!
If it makes you feel better , i had aaron moy as first goalscorer only to bottle it [emoji6]

Come on guys we are 4 points behind top of table,it could easily have been 9 and on nil.points.

Three games have been played so IMO not too much to worry about with 33 still to go.

As there are more new players bedding in than there are experienced players in the team it is not an easy situation.

The biggest problem seems to be formation of team but again this comes with experiment.

IMO chasing 55 this season is a "pipe dream" and we should look at finishing second with a far reduced differential and hopefully silver ware in form of a cup.

As always my cup is half full.:rfc: