I think this wee fella has all the attributes to be a stoater, pace, aerial ability, hard work, tenacity, and not to mention he can finish.

I feel the superb start he has made to his career at The Rangers has been a wee bit overshadowed by some unfortunate results and a but of drama queenery toward our manager, but not since Negri have we had a start to a season like he has had.

Welcome to the best club in the world wee man, keep it up, we'll have a song for you soon!

He's made a great start at Rangers. No doubt about that.

These are still early days yet. But he does look a real prospect who could bring us in a lot of much-needed money if he moves to the EPL or La Liga

And before that happens we need to have his replacement lined up. That's how this works

Edited by RANGERRAB

I think this wee fella has all the attributes to be a stoater' date=' pace, aerial ability, hard work, tenacity, and not to mention he can finish.

I feel the superb start he has made to his career at The Rangers has been a wee bit overshadowed by some unfortunate results and a but of drama queenery toward our manager, but not since Negri have we had a start to a season like he has had.

Welcome to the best club in the world wee man, keep it up, we'll have a song for you soon![/quote']

Yes, so far so good ... and he shows the importance to a club like ours of having an effective scouting system. There are more like him out there but unless we're plugged into local knowledge in place like Finland we'll never find them.

I also think Herrera looks a very capable foil for Morelos.

Could go for £10million in a couple of years. We'll see. Nowhere near as good as Negri from Aug-Dec '97 was, but Morelos is a far better player than the doppleganger they replaced Negri with for the next 3 years. I mean 50 goals before Xmas, scored against every team in the SPL, an average of 2 per game and netted in 10 league matches in a row (including 5 in one game against DUFC). What happened to him after new year '98 is a bigger mystery than the Bermuda triangle. I mean seriously, Mulder and Scully should have a look into that one..

Wonder when people start holding Morelos good form against PC, as he has been a JJ-inspired signing.

Too bad we signed him "as late" as we did, since he might have been able to sink Progres, given that he has been playing competitive football since the end of March.