[FT] Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 19; Dorrans 77)

Well, a slack 15-20mins after half-time cost us there and it's so frustrating.

Once again a joke of a refereeing performance but if Candeias scores just after half-time, the game is done. Instead, he panics and a great chance is lost.

What a game of football! Disappointed we couldn't convert our chances, but loved the match.

Thistle converted their chances and we didn't, but you couldn't fault the effort of the players. And it has to be said that Thistle are a quality team. If they keep that up (which I doubt), they'll do well this season.

I still can't believe we didn't win that though. We battered their goal for 30 minutes and couldn't score.

Pish! We looked very shaky in second half. Everything they had came down the righ. John not looking great? The team seems to lose confidence for some reason? I also genuinely think some of the overseas players are shocked at the refereeing. After the tackle on Jack, cardoso and brine just looked at each other! As if "what the fuck if happening"??

I don't think we managed to match Thistle's energy in the second half. Further, our lack of ability to create chances against ten men is worrying. We appear intent on playing the game in front of Thistle; surely, with 25-30 minutes against ten men, we must find the spare man and get in behind?

I am disappointed, we are all disappointed, but we don't seem able to grip a prevailing situation.

I don't think we managed to match Thistle's energy in the second half. Further, our lack of ability to create chances against ten men is worrying. We appear intent on playing the game in front of Thistle; surely, with 25-30 minutes against ten men, we must find the spare man and get in behind?

I am disappointed, we are all disappointed, but we don't seem able to grip a prevailing situation.

Another game, another suspect refereeing performance. The refs seem terrified to give us anything. He copped out of so many decisions it was unreal.

Saying that, we should have buried them. They took their two chances and we squandered so many.