[FT] Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 19; Dorrans 77)

Cardoso is starting to concern me. Is he really any better than Wilson ?

its the organisation for me

how can a full back play everyone onside i.e. last man, then be nowhere near TWO players queueing up to put the ball in the net after its went clean past your whole back 4 and keeper?

I fear that we have not moved on much under Pedro. Scottish football is dire. In Scotland we are dominated by a Celtic team who are not that good. I'm afraid that the players we have are not good enough to even get second in this league, Bloody hell I'm depressed :(

Cardoso is starting to concern me. Is he really any better than Wilson ?

What about Avles? His cowardly ducking out from the free kick didn't do us any favours, in actual fact it cost us the three points. He said himself he's playing in a league on a par to the lower leagues in Portugal, that may be so, however it shouldn't mean he has to stoop to that sort of level, especially since he'll be on far better wages than Portugal's lower leagues.

Fod set up his wall,the ball was struck and heading towards where Fod was stationed IMO Alves was aware of this ,tried to allow the ball through but unfortunately diverted into net.

Also Tav seemed to start season quite well but is again becoming the "Wanderer2 and losing his awareness in defence as was shown in two quick moments at second goal,1) playing the winger on side and 2) not covering properly.

We definitely need at least one CB to take place of Cardoso and Wilson.

Windass dived out of the way of the Thistle player before the reckless tackle on Jack. He was also partly at fault for both the goals lost at Progres.

When you have cowards like him in the side, you're going to struggle. Our full-backs are also both poor defensively and we desperately need a creative midfielder.

The keeper sets the wall as always...the wall should do it's job even if it means taking one in the dish. Alves didn't fancy it, in no way will I be convinced he 'moved' because he was aware of where the keeper was positioned, no way.

Also while I'm moaning about Alves...Windass should have been subbed at half-time as he contributed absolutely nothing of note. I am yet to be convinced if he even deserves a place on the bench, harsh I know, but I just can't see him improving at all.

Windass dived out of the way of the Thistle player before the reckless tackle on Jack. He was also partly at fault for both the goals lost at Progres.

When you have cowards like him in the side, you're going to struggle. Our full-backs are also both poor defensively and we desperately need a creative midfielder.

:shock: Not the term I would use bud.

Regardless of the tackle being malicious, reckless or just an accident, Windass jumped out of his way.

I don't like out and out cowards playing for Rangers and Windass is one. Miller and him should be sent to the youth team.