[FT] Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 19; Dorrans 77)

Aberdeen draw with killie. Saints loose to Dundee... these teams are not ahead of us as much as some of you make out 'big team's' my arse.

We need more clinical fishing a game, and we need stop coming out second half like we are stuck on treacle

My point was that I think you mistake the purpose of an internet forum - almost on any subject far less that of the current fortunes of a football team in which the posters are actively reacting. Surely what I mean is self-explanatory? Of ocurse on such a forum posters will "end up swinging from one polar opinion to the opposite." It's a f@cking internet forum, ffs! As such it is specifically designed to elicit such responses.

Oh, I know the purpose full well, but one can still ask for a bit more reason still, don't you think. Our big fellow-fan-forum is the prime example of how modern day internet warriors end up in hysterics about a dropped point and people shout each other down if opinions differ.

Aberdeen draw with killie. Saints loose to Dundee... these teams are not ahead of us as much as some of you make out 'big team's' my arse.

We need more clinical fishing a game, and we need stop coming out second half like we are stuck on treacle

Most results today "went our way", bar the Yahoo one, which was to be expected. Still riles me seeing that idiot Stokes scoring goals for fun while he should be serving bans for manhandling Tavernier and lashing out at opposition players thereafter. Alas, Moult hauled them back.

It would be nice if we manage to keep the Scum in touching distance next week ... and you wonder how much more injury Thistle can inflict on our team o Tuesday, with Wallace and Jack seemingly in the treatment room for a while. (Alas, PC only mentioned Lee in today's interview.)

Edited by der Berliner

If you read RangersMedia and FollowFollow forums regularly, you'd be forgiven for thinking that Rangers fans are all bi-polar.

I think the vermin will beat us 3 or 4-0 next week. They love coming to Ibrox these days and we make it really easy for them (as fans, manager, board and players).

Edited by Gonzo79

We're comfortably at least second best in this league and while I'm disappointed we didn't take full points I'm confident many others will go there and come away with nothing while both the sheep and the Yahoo!'s were lucky to get out of there with full points.

And I still believe we can match them on the day next week.

All I ask is for a little bit of objectivity, even in the emotional aftermath of a game. But if taking frustration on a dropped point out on the fan forum - even a day later - is what is deemed necessary, so be it. Don't expect everyone joining the chorus though.

Groan . . . not objectivity . . . again!

Oh, I know the purpose full well, but one can still ask for a bit more reason still, don't you think. Our big fellow-fan-forum is the prime example of how modern day internet warriors end up in hysterics about a dropped point and people shout each other down if opinions differ.

There we are in agreement, DB.

I can assure you though that on the 23rd, my first OF game (apologies for language) since an occassion it is best not to recall, I will be espousing utter pish as I leave the stadium. It will take hours therafter to hear a sensible comment from me on the game, I suspect. Actually there's OF games (as was then allowed to say) from the 70s where that is still true....

Edited by SteveC

The BHEASTS will slaughter us next week again!, but we have a realistic chance of finishing 2nd this season

I have been in the library all day Ian, can you not look on the bright side ffs lol! I have no wish to spend the next week on Valium and the following in a dark cupboard..... I fancy us to win 3-2........(no laughing...)

I have been in the library all day Ian, can you not look on the bright side ffs lol! I have no wish to spend the next week on Valium and the following in a dark cupboard..... I fancy us to win 3-2........(no laughing...)

Best to go to the library all day next Saturday as well......................:)