[FT] Partick Thistle 2 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 19; Dorrans 77)

Look at it this way. What would the screams from both us and the media be like if we were drawing at home to Kilmarnock like the allegedly second best in Scotland just did? It's not where we want it to be yet but we're a lot better than last time out and a lot better than some think we are.

And we will still improve. I don't expect to start seeing the best until into the second quarter.

Look at it this way. What would the screams from both us and the media be like if we were drawing at home to Kilmarnock like the allegedly second best in Scotland just did? It's not where we want it to be yet but we're a lot better than last time out and a lot better than some think we are.

And we will still improve. I don't expect to start seeing the best until into the second quarter.

I agree we have improved and will continue to improve, but this game is too soon for this team!,IMO.

I agree we have improved and will continue to improve, but this game is too soon for this team!,IMO.

I pretty much agree with your summation but still have an inkling that they're not as good as they and their media fan boys paint them to be. If Partick can give them problems we can certainly give them problems the likes of which no one else in this league will.

I pretty much agree with your summation but still have an inkling that they're not as good as they and their media fan boys paint them to be. If Partick can give them problems we can certainly give them problems the likes of which no one else in this league will.

No-one thinks they are any good outside of the benighted land of Scot. And half to 90% of those inside that land who claim to, are only doing it for their careers' sake. But it doesn't matter, objectively. In the land of the blind the one-eyed man etc. They can be putrifyingly bad but still be out of range for all other Scottish clubs. I'll be singing my heart out and hoping for a win but I'll know it will be against all odds and make bugger all difference to the league's final positions even if it all works out for us on the day. They'll stroll the league - but that doesn't mean they are any good, in other words.

We are such a fickle fan base. One good result and we are world beaters, a draw and we are hopeless.

The reality is we are somewhere in the middle.

Tuesday is a perfect opportunity to show we can learn from our mistakes.

nah

i've maintained pretty much consistently this is a dreadful bunch of players - largely - managed by a dud

nothing suggests otherwise