[FT] Hamilton 1 - 4 Rangers (John 21, 25; Candeias 27; Dorrans 59 pen)

Once again it shouldn't be up to the support to question the SPFL bias in highlighting these incidents, when they don't or won't highlight Scot Brown's multiple elbow's and lunges incidents. It should be up to the club to question the bias.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Once again it shouldn't be up to the support to question the SPFL bias in highlighting these incidents, when they don't or won't highlight Scot Brown's multiple elbow's and lunges incidents. It should be up to the club to question the bias.

We are just the mugs who continue to enable yet another lot of blazers to do what they want at Ibrox mate.

The club will never question anything unless the remarks are aimed at one of them directly in person.

Sadly, given the last couple of months I feel I've been let down once more.

I expected better of the current board. Who knows what they're doing behind the scenes but in public they appear to be completely neutral. The Tim board are always sticking up for their slime but ours sit by and say nothing.

I expected better of the current board. Who knows what they're doing behind the scenes but in public they appear to be completely neutral. The Tim board are always sticking up for their slime but ours sit by and say nothing.

In general, I've always agreed with this. However, It's easy to be mouthy when you know all branches of the media will give you a sympathetic hearing and will sweep your excesses under the carpet. It's not so easy when you know the same media will ridicule and criticise whatever you say and turn it against you.

Hamilton was the home town of many an international footballer, our own club were often beneficiaries, Bobby Shearer, Davie Cooper, both Derek and Barry Ferguson, ....... etc.

Add Jim Bett to that list. I was born and bred in Hamilton and spent all my life living there till I moved to the US in 2012. Bett was in the same year as me at Earnock High school and he came from Burnbank in Hamilton.