Miller banished from first team according to DR

It clearly has some substance. I'm only speculating but if Miller has voiced concerns over the managers training and tactics perhaps the manager should be taking note of them instead of punishing him like a child. Whether he's past it or not he's still a player with 69 caps who has played in four league winning sides as well as half a dozen cups, he'll have some insight into what a winning club looks like.

In some ways it's a shame it's Miller because he's almost as polarising as Caixinha with the support.

Like I said, I doubt the issue would be with the criticism but perhaps the public methods used to air it. No player should be leaking to the press - let alone a newspaper like the Record.

Few folk on twitter saying Ryan Jack stood up and backed the gaffer in the meeting.

Good for him. Get behind the manager and get Miller and his mutineers to f@*k!! If anyone looks back I my posts I also commented their was friction between Wallace and Bruno. Wallace is another one of Millers cohorts.

Frankie is bang on this is a shambles but its being brought to this by an element within the dressing room. The biggest mistake Pedro has made regarding the team was giving Miller another years contract.

Another shambles. It seems the last 5 1/2 years we are never more than a couple weeks away from another embarrassing debacle and its getting harder and harder to take. Sending senior players to go train with the under 20's again is making our great club a laughing stock. Why are players still going to the Record? Its like they don't know the supporters feelings on the rhags.

This season couldn't have started any worse for us. Its been an utter shambles. Tonights game will be made all the more tougher with this nonsense and Hamilton will be licking their lips. They'll put up a fight and im not sure this Rangers team are ready to match them

Edited by theboyharley

Have we got any sort of info that can verify the claims Mr. Jackson writes up there?

Am I right to assume that the club will check out these "sources close to the club" soonish?

They have, the source has been sent to the youth team ;)