Miller banished from first team according to DR

Another shambles. It seems the last 5 1/2 years we are never more than a couple weeks away from another embarrassing debacle and its getting harder and harder to take. Sending senior players to go train with the under 20's again is making our great club a laughing stock. Why are players still going to the Record? Its like they don't know the supporters feelings on the rhags.

This season couldn't have started any worse for us. Its been an utter shambles. Tonights game will be made all the more tougher with this nonsense and Hamilton will be licking their lips. They'll put up a fight and im not sure this Rangers team are ready to match them

The only way Caixinha will leave is if results become extremely bad between now & the end of the year.

Don't you think he had the board's support when he was putting all those players either out on loan or getting rid off them ?

Someone had to come in & get rid off all the EFL1 dross Warburton was allowed to bring in along with others like Miller who's been here too long now.

This was never going to be solved in one transfer window

Edited by RANGERRAB

It clearly has some substance. I'm only speculating but if Miller has voiced concerns over the managers training and tactics perhaps the manager should be taking note of them instead of punishing him like a child. Whether he's past it or not he's still a player with 69 caps who has played in four league winning sides as well as half a dozen cups, he'll have some insight into what a winning club looks like.

In some ways it's a shame it's Miller because he's almost as polarising as Caixinha with the support.

Pedro might be useless but no player should be dictating to the manager what he can and can't do. Can you imagine Mourinho or Conte giving a flying fuck what any of their players have to say?

The flight attendant doesn't tell the pilot how to fly the plane.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Miller's form has been rancid for a long time. The worse he gets on the park, the bigger the problem he becomes in the dressing room. The only issue I have with this latest news is that Pedro didn't make a statement saying what he had done and explaining why.

Miller's form has been rancid for a long time. The worse he gets on the park, the bigger the problem he becomes in the dressing room. The only issue I have with this latest news is that Pedro didn't make a statement saying what he had done and explaining why.

Pedro should have binned Miller sooner because of his performances

If any player is leaking information and Pedro knows with certainty who it is then there is no option other than to remove them.

There is a forum for open discussion within the team as Pedro has made clear and he also made clear earlier in the season he would not tolerate leaks.

I suspect it is a Scottish player who is doing it and probably one who is finding it difficult to adjust to a new transformational regime and who has a firm personal view on how things should be done. Very unlikely to be someone Pedro brought to the club or to be a youngster or learning new ways.

I for one want to take the club up a level in everything we do and make it more like a top European club in terms of training, discipline, athleticism, tactics, nutrition, use of science, etc etc. If there are players who find that difficult and who don't support the manager fully then he cannot support them either.

If PC fails then certain Board members are also responsible. Unfortunately those Board members are also funding us which is the mess we are in. The sooner King gets this off field stuff with Takeover Panel sorted and we have proper funding and better corporate governance where decision making is separated from personal debts then the better it will be for the footballing side.

On balance I imagine PC has been set a target by the Board for major improvement by January and thus may explain him upping the ante (for example his behaviour at Ibrox last week).

I assume the Board being quiet about absolutely everything these days (and Id like to know more about what Stewart Robertson is actually doing) is because they are working on a bigger picture on a number of areas (commercial and non-commercial) behind the scenes. I would also imagine Pedro is the kind of person who has told them to leave him alone and get in with it in his way.

But on this player issue they have no option other than to support the manager a) because it is the right thing to do. b) because they put him there and gave him a reasonable pot of what little money they had.

Edited by Walterbear

As I said on another thread the club is "a poisoned chalice" with all the upheavals going on behind the scenes and this adds even more to the problem.

If PR at the club had any backbone they would come out with a statement to clear the air on this,but again this is the problem no PR.

Certainly over this season there have been too many "leaks" and if it is KM he deserves the punishment but the club SHOULD make an announcement so that the fans know what IS happening.

A source close to the row told Record Sport: “The whole place is in a state of shock. The manager has declared war on his dressing room and has now singled out the club’s most important player.

Miller's exile is the latest development in a dramatic week at Ibrox (Image: SNS Group)

“Kenny prides himself on being a model professional and a guy who lives and breathes Rangers

"It’s disgraceful and grossly unfair that his name has been blackened in this way. It feels like he’s being made a scapegoat and the whole club is in a state of crisis.”

Some of the funniest stuff I have ever read.