Rangers 1 Kilmarnock 1 Post Match Discussion.

You can't keep calling "troll" when people disagree with you dB.

And can we please refrain from the "sniff sniff" test - rangers_syntax, for example, has been here a long time and has shown nothing other than Rangers credentials - just because he disagrees with you doesn't make him a non-Ger - that is just silly.

Goading fellow Bears is okay then? For that's what he and gonzo did. Not that he has a previous in this. But let's keep everyone happy here then ... settings adjusted.

Edited by der Berliner

Firstly a foul in the box is not always a red card. The ball was not travelling goal-wards so you can argue if the foul was a yellow card tackle. Jack was a Jackass and opened himself up to get red. He really has the brains of a tin of Batchelors Mushy peas. You may argue about 2 minutes but we had 80+ minutes to score before that. The referee did not lose us these points.

Thank you, I was beginning to think everyone on Gersnet had taken leave of their senses. How anyone can be blaming the referee for tonight's result is beyond me. We're one nil up in the 89th minute and the ref awards us a penalty. Aye, it's the ref's fault we drew.

Does anyone have any idea why Jack's yellow was changed to a red? All I know is the ref spoke to the 4th official or linesman in between the two decisions.

The linesman only said give the penalty and stop arguing with players .

The fourth official was the only one who could have told him to change the yellow to red. One can only wonder how he could see jacks reaction but not the provocation. A complete stich up either way

Firstly a foul in the box is not always a red card. The ball was not travelling goal-wards so you can argue if the foul was a yellow card tackle. Jack was a Jackass and opened himself up to get red. He really has the brains of a tin of Batchelors Mushy peas. You may argue about 2 minutes but we had 80+ minutes to score before that. The referee did not lose us these points.

You could argue that it wasn’t a red but a yellow. But the ref never even gave a yellow.

Does anyone have any idea why Jack's yellow was changed to a red? All I know is the ref spoke to the 4th official or linesman in between the two decisions.

I thought he must have said something in earshot of the fourth official.

He was standing talking to Tavernier when the referee came over.

I also noticed the fourth official step onto the pitch and nod to the referee.

Just in from another frustrating night.

Two pass marks Holt and Foddy.Said to person sitting next to me that I couldn't believe how far back we were staring to sit with 20 minutes to go as you don't try to defend a one goal lead.

Could not believe that the referee allowed so much chat back at penalty,a few yellow cards would have sorted it out.

Must be worst penalty i Have ever seen taken since I stated following Gers in 1963. The captain??? should have taken it as he is supposed to be so experienced but as he shows no leadership or organising skills it is no surprise he did not.

The Manager has to sort out his players and end personality dispute as whether many on here like it or not Miller is needed in team.

Nemane is another loanee who shows nothing and should be sent back to Man City asap.

I dread to think what will happen on Saturday.Something drastic has to be done but I have no solution.

I believe Jack received a yellow in first half hence sending off for second yellow this being pointed out by 4th official but can't be sure.

Edited by MacK1950
additional text.

Being honest here - I gave up on the text updates at 1-0. I'd lost total interest by that point.

I've no idea how the game went after that. All I see is the result.

A reaction viewpoint - I couldn't give a monkeys what happened. Pedro is a personable guy. There's no harm in him.

But he simply isn't what we need right now. Who should replace him I don't know.But for the money that joker has cost he has to go as soon as possible. A draw against the bottom placed team isn't on.

Goading fellow Bears is okay then? For that's what he and gonzo did. Not that he has a previous in this. But let's keep everyone happy here then ... settings adjusted.

You don't do Irony then!