Ongoing new manager discussion and speculation

That is a turn around.:) I would leave it as it is for now and see what he does until new year.
I still doubt hes the man. Hes had two hoorendous results and then 2 horrendous performances in his last 4 games.

But hes getting more points than anyone else has.

Hes earned some kind of chance and the risk is low.

I still doubt hes the man. Hes had two hoorendous results and then 2 horrendous performances in his last 4 games.

But hes getting more points than anyone else has.

Hes earned some kind of chance and the risk is low.

You'll be urging him to bring in loan players next.:D

Vuckic on loan?

Edited by pete

The thing with Murty is he's managed to create some sort of team spirit and the side is showing a degree of fight now. I've no idea if he's capable of managing us full time, but in the short time he has been in charge he's galvanised a squad that looked beaten whenever things went against them on the park. He deserves a lot of credit for that. Neither Caixinho nor Warburton's teams latterly had that. Perhaps the wheels will come off after a few setbacks, but whoever takes us over full-time can at least see that this squad is capable of better results than it was getting.

The thing with Murty is he's managed to create some sort of team spirit and the side is showing a degree of fight now. I've no idea if he's capable of managing us full time, but in the short time he has been in charge he's galvanised a squad that looked beaten whenever things went against them on the park. He deserves a lot of credit for that. Neither Caixinho nor Warburton's teams latterly had that. Perhaps the wheels will come off after a few setbacks, but whoever takes us over full-time can at least see that this squad is capable of better results than it was getting.

He has also beaten all of our closest rivals apart from Celtic. (that is only weeks away:)) That is something Caixinha couldn't do apart from one win at Pittodrie.