[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

Good stuff Rousseau, thanks.

also assume Miller will come back into the side and play a blinder, that's how these things always work.

What I want to see is these 'fringe' players actually make a case for being picked regularly.

I think Holt has done so to a degree - now it may well be Miller and Danny Wilson's chance to step up; especially since they should know what's required for a Rangers player.

My enthusiasm is returning again so i'm looking forward to tomorrow, all be with a little trepidation. We have nothing to lose save three points, but at this stage i just want us to attack them with some flair, We band of brothers, once more into the breach, cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war etc etc.

I wonder what Niko's fitness is like. IIRC he's been back in training, and I suspect we could use his creativity, even if its only for 20-30 minutes off the bench, should Hearts prove to be stuffy and stubborn as I suspect they will.

I wonder what Niko's fitness is like. IIRC he's been back in training, and I suspect we could use his creativity, even if its only for 20-30 minutes off the bench, should Hearts prove to be stuffy and stubborn as I suspect they will.

Yeah, he's been training recently but was supposedly another player whom Pedro fell out with.

Yeah, he's been training recently but was supposedly another player whom Pedro fell out with.

This i think was ultimately one of Pedro's main failings. He was marmite to some of our most influential players, ones who could have helped pull him through some of the more indifferent results we have experienced had he been able to get them pulling for him and what he was trying to achieve.

Would another manager been able to put an arm round Barrie McKay and persuade him to stay? Did we really need to sell Waghorn and Garner who at the very least are no worse than the (so far) lacklustre Herrera? That equation alone could have saved enough cash to bring in Walker and Moult in my view.

I think Hearts will come at us all guns blazing and if we are not ready for it we will lose, maybe heavily.

I think Hearts will come at us all guns blazing and if we are not ready for it we will lose, maybe heavily.

I think its absolutely guaranteed that they will attempt to rough us up from very early on. We will need to stand up to that and win the physical battle before anything else. Who among the squad is up for it though?