[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Miller 43, 65; Windass 73)

Referee - Craig Thomson :violin:

Assistants - Douglas Ross und Andrew McWilliam

Fourth Official - Barry Cook

Missing: Nico Kranjcar, Lee Wallace, Jordan Rossiter(all injured or in rehab), Ryan Jack and Bruno Alves (both suspended),

Doubtful: Fabio Cardoso, Jak Alnwick, Kenny Miller, Graham Dorrans

We might see McCrorie partnering with either Bates or Wilson in CD, and if the worse-case scenario happens by, we'd be down 9 first team players. Then Mr. Thompson in the middle, that will make for an entertaining match for all of the non-Rangers inclination.

If you want to spare yourself Grand A commentary from Crocker, Walker and Co., LaolaTV will have a stream running for this match: http://www.laola1.tv/de-de/livestream/2017-10-28-heart-of-midlothian-fc-rangers-fc-lde

Edited by der Berliner

I think its absolutely guaranteed that they will attempt to rough us up from very early on. We will need to stand up to that and win the physical battle before anything else. Who among the squad is up for it though?

Josh Windass and Candeias are not going to win you any Physical battles I am afraid. I hope Walker plays as bad as he did against Hibs. He was terrible.

Cardoso and Pena were both back in training today.

Kenny Miller also back in the squad for tomorrow.

Big Lafferty will have his elbow in Cardoso's face as soon as possible. He will wear a mask if he plays but it still hurts if hit.

Josh Windass and Candeias are not going to win you any Physical battles I am afraid. I hope Walker plays as bad as he did against Hibs. He was terrible.

As far as I am concerned, they ned not to win physical battles, just put the 100%-chances that come their way away. Windass alone could have changed this week's events dramatically ...

We are a wounded animal, have been for a while now, going back to Ally, Warburton and Pedro, Teams and their managers could sniff blood, we are physically and mentally weak, But so were the tims by the time Delia was forced out. Look what has happened to them since the appointment of Rodgers? Get the right manager in and we can turn our team into a team of warriors if the manager wants to go down that road, a bit of both, physical and a good footballing team would suit me.

At the moment it's yet another Dunkirk retreat, rally the troops, supply them with the tools to get the job done, correct manager his mindset, re-training and it's on to D-Day. I could use a hundred Churchill rousing speeches, but suffice to say the fight goes on and on and on, Never Surrender.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Given the various confirmations, a team along the following lines now looks most likely. I expect Miller to captain the side and Wilson to partner McCrorie with Cardoso still unavailable.

DNJTOobX0AAoobY.jpg

Edited by Frankie

According to GM in his presser both Dorrans and Cardoso are unavailable along with Rossiter. Niko trained and Jack is also available along with Miller for selection as is Pena.

Edited by Big Jaws