We Deserve Better - Rangers v Aberdeen

Had Celtic beat Killie and didn't draw last night they'd still be ahead of us.

Fact is we never won those games so there's no point with the imagine if scenario.

Excellent performance last night. Aberdeen had us on the back foot at the start of the 2nd half but that aside we absolutely dominated them. Pena's touch seemed to have improved and he took his goal well. The jury is still out though.

Ryan Jack seemed to take great delight in bossing the midfield against his former club.

I am fully aware of the "If my auntie had baws" argument. But thanks for the clarification :thup:

The tramp beggar liar provides expert analysis of the match ---

" I opine that the sinister forces at play in Scottish referees, as referred to by Craig Whyte, were once more evident at Ibrox last night. The third goal was scored from an offside position. This was not flagged by the bent assistant who was in line with play. The opening penalty was as poor an excuse for cheating as one will see all season. Holt dropped like he had been hit by a sniper as the Aberdeen defender ‘aired’ a clearance that he planned to put in row Z. The second goal was also suspect. Andrew Dallas proved that rotten fruit does not fall far from the same tree. His father was and is a bigot. His son has evidently been inculcated in the dark arts. Should Celtic’s unbeaten record come to a halt, look no further than Muir, Madden and Dallas whom if they were not officiating would be wading in Fenian blood in The Copland Road Stand. Aberdeen, pardon the pun, were sheep to the slaughter. As a third offer was tabled to McInnes’ agent last night, will the Aberdeen coach succumb or will he realise that it’s fool’s gold? "

I absolutely LOVE their pain. :flute:

Didn't say he wasn't offside, the point was it's difficult for a human to tell when we're talking about 1/25th of a second.

Match officials might be poor but I think this is just one of those one's where it's too difficult to call 100% accurately.

To me it's where we need replay technology, and I'd be happy for that to be in play and cause it to be called offside - because we'd also get all the ones that are correct in our favour.

I prefer accurate refereeing in any case, but for us I think we'd benefit more considering the type of refereeing that we've had this season, which seems more than random rubbishness that evens out.

A touch by the defender changes nothing if the player is offside when the first ball is played.

" I opine that the sinister forces at play in Scottish referees, as referred to by Craig Whyte, were once more evident at Ibrox last night. The third goal was scored from an offside position. This was not flagged by the bent assistant who was in line with play. The opening penalty was as poor an excuse for cheating as one will see all season. Holt dropped like he had been hit by a sniper as the Aberdeen defender ‘aired’ a clearance that he planned to put in row Z. The second goal was also suspect. Andrew Dallas proved that rotten fruit does not fall far from the same tree. His father was and is a bigot. His son has evidently been inculcated in the dark arts. Should Celtic’s unbeaten record come to a halt, look no further than Muir, Madden and Dallas whom if they were not officiating would be wading in Fenian blood in The Copland Road Stand. Aberdeen, pardon the pun, were sheep to the slaughter. As a third offer was tabled to McInnes’ agent last night, will the Aberdeen coach succumb or will he realise that it’s fool’s gold? "

He needs therapy. Tit

Interestingly last night's result puts us as joint top scorers in the league with 31 goals, same as the yahoos.

What I find interesting about ours though is only 9 of our goals came from strikers, Morelos6, Miller2 and Herrera1.

Whoever the next Rangers manager is needs to improve this IMO

Interestingly last night's result puts us as joint top scorers in the league with 31 goals, same as the yahoos.

What I find interesting about ours though is only 9 of our goals came from strikers, Morelos6, Miller2 and Herrera1.

Whoever the next Rangers manager is needs to improve this IMO

When we score goals, we aren't shy and often get a few.

In the league, we've scored 3 or more........ in 7 out of 15 matches (for celtic, it's 5 out of 14).

Last season it was 1 out of the first 15 league games.

Our problem has been 3 zeros and twice scoring 1 goal......In all five matches dropping points.

Problem is inconsistency

Other thing is a lack of clean sheets (4).....celtic (8)

Edited by buster.

That roasted actually epitomises their support - “look at the bad man giving Rangers a penalty” whilst their own team benefit from outright dodgy decisions two games in a row.