The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

GERS SWOOP Rangers close in on ex-Manchester United starlet Sean Goss as QPR defender undergoes medical

SunSport can reveal the 22-year-old is on the verge of a agreeing a deal at Ibrox

Declan,...Sean,...

You let the wan in......

GERS SWOOP Rangers close in on ex-Manchester United starlet Sean Goss as QPR defender undergoes medical

SunSport can reveal the 22-year-old is on the verge of a agreeing a deal at Ibrox

If last year, someone had posed the question.......Which Scottish top flight club will both Sean and Declan play for in 2018 ?

Who would have been the 12th guess ?

:devil:

Edited by buster.

I recall his name a couple of years ago as being a prospect. Not played much, though.

He sounds like an Allen signing, which I'm content with; young, versatile, brought up in the Man Utd academy, so he hopefully has a winning mentality. I'm content.

I recall his name a couple of years ago as being a prospect. Not played much, though.

He sounds like an Allen signing, which I'm content with; young, versatile, brought up in the Man Utd academy, so he hopefully has a winning mentality. I'm content.

He's 22 and played next to no first team football.

You'd get long odds on him doing well at Ibrox.

Such a shame for the youth players, moving further down the pecking order yet again, some of them did very well under Pedro, Murty, the former U20s coach seemingly less interested in giving youth a chance than Pedro was, really hope Rangers let the youth players who are not in their plans move on elsewhere to somewhere where they will be given a chance, lots of talented youngsters at Auchenhowie, hate to see it being overlooked.