The January Transfer Window Rumours and Deals Thread

QPR currently lying 17th in the Championship, and he's only good enough to make 6 appearances in the last 18 months?

Hmm. An indication of where we are at the moment?

I think it is a low risk gamble, he was apparently bought to be their main man in midfield but has been messed around and not given a real run in the team.

You could say the same for Hardie, and many, many, supporters clamour for his promotion to 1st team starter.

Young Sean was, inevitably for a Rangers' acquisition, out for a long time with a major (back) injury.

Hardie is 20 and has played a substantial amount of first team football in the Championship (mostly on loan) and has represented Scotland at various levels. He's scored goals most of the time.

As things stand, if Morelos was to be unavailable for whatever reason, there would be a reasonable arguement to give Hardie a run in the team.

At least we're moving quickly.

He's not a marquee signing, so I'm not going to be too negative on the signing. We'll see what he can do. He adds depth at least, and perhaps gives more options in midfield.

Edited by Rousseau

I wonder why Murty doesn't rate Cardoso. He did OK before he had his nose broken...

There's a possibility he may be heading back to Portugal - Estoril were rumoured to be interested.

Hardie is 20 and has played a substantial amount of first team football in the Championship (mostly on loan) and has represented Scotland at various levels. He's scored goals most of the time.

As things stand, if Morelos was to be unavailable for whatever reason, there would be a reasonable arguement to give Hardie a run in the team.

Hardie will never make it at Rangers at the moment. I would send the lad to Partick or Ross County to get him top flight experience.

There's a possibility he may be heading back to Portugal - Estoril were rumoured to be interested.

17 in 50 senior games not exactly great. his development record is worse if i remember correct

edit* sorry wrong quote . meant about hardie

Edited by trublusince1982